PDA

View Full Version : sports trim

nfs_tgb
10-25-2004, 12:05 PM
hi im trying to get another one of these cars and thought id get a 220 diesel or c250 again and if i get a 220 il just put my c250 engine in it also gonna go manual this time. but i wonderd if anyone has pics of the interior in a sport as i had elegance last time wonderd what sport looked like. thanks tom pics to auan43@dsl.pipex.com

H3MAN
10-26-2004, 03:56 AM
hey how u doing man

listen as ur buying a diesel and i got one u know i checked the sport trim out and u know it is nice but its usually black cloth if its black leather just get it dont look twice, if ur gona get a blue or black coloured motor check beige on blue looks beautiful better than black and this is usually in the elegance model, but if ur gona get one get the c250td rather than the c220 i sometimes feel just that little extra would help so much i know i got a c220 manual 5 speed and i keep up with the c250td upto 45-50mph, because i get the lead coz its manual u can wheelspin it so much more and on a dry road it grips and goes, i take the lead with most races, but then after 50 its just not good enough, im sure the c250td would be brilliant in a manual, i wish i had bought that i know i would have been much better off, as for the interior i think there is nothing like full beige leather, but if u like sports trim i guess thats just that, considering theres no major differences in interior shaping e.g. seats are not very different, if u want sporty seats installing BMW front seats is always a good trick but then do u really wana be rolling a mercedes and thinking what am i doing in a BMW lol

ur choice man
but hope my opinion helps,

kind regards

H3MAN

nfs_tgb
10-31-2004, 05:59 AM
the one i had was a c250 d auto. elegance with light gray leather and wood trim interior was great was a bit slow i guess of auto and i dont think it would be a write off now if it was manual because it wouldnt have slipped as much. anyway i thought of a c220 but thought it would be really slugish as i know this c250 was probably because it was manual though i dont think id be able to insure a td as im only 17 and from uk so driveing a mercedes made every envy even the copper that adendend the crash seemed a little pissed off and so did the husband of the women that hit my car. so i dout id be able to insure a td. and i gotta save up to afford the car again was worth 7k ive discoverd and now its probably barely worth £500 in scrap so i dont know what to do. im guessing im going to have to get a c250 manual sport or elegance. or maybe a c220 if i can get one of those really cheap i need some opinions on it my c250 engine has 121k on clock and is smashed up but maybe possible to transfer into another car so ive still sort of got that option. interior is no good for transfering dash doors front pas seat no good. i looked at the 190e 2.0 litre diesels but there not appealing cars unless modded big time unlike the w202 which looks good with just alloys. so im currently either thinkin what the hell am i gonna do ive messed up everything or searching the house and trying to find stuff of mine to sell lol.

dont surpose you pics of sports interior ?. leather or cloth.

thanks tom

H3MAN
11-02-2004, 04:26 AM
Hey tom how you doing?

sorri to hear about the accident, but explain to me what happened because u said ur car slipped and i wanna know exactly what happened, because my cars slipped a few times and i just wanna know whether its just the way the car is or whether its just how i drive.

anyway besides that u being 17 and in UK and driving a benz, boy ur doing good man lol
as u said u dont know what to do as to what car to go for, id go for a c250td but if u had an accident in that its always better to go for somat slower, especially at 17 trust me man, i crashed my vw golf 4 times because it was so fast, and then i got a merc thats no where as near as fast but it gives u everything, elegance, class, style, look and bare gyal!!!
as for u saying ur thinking of a old 190 forget about it man dont touch it like u said u have to do lots of mods and even then it aint all that.....
go for a c class w202, now whether u wanna get 250td or 220 is upto u, if u want u can check my c220 out c how it drives and that if u want ill link up with u if u wanna c the performance on it, if im driving im sure u wont think its slow, but u gotta know how to drive a manual merc, if u rekon u can sit at lights and when the lights go green u put ur accelerator down and lift ur clutch and its gonna go 4get it it just jerks up and down like the enterprise trying to take off but it falls back down, but if u step on the gas until its roaring and then let go then it spins like......lets leave it.....but anyway just because it is not very responsive doesnt mean that it is not fast, it does a 318td bmw and a 320ci its the 323bmw i cant get past and the 325 and 330ci's i hate them.

as for pics of my interior iv got full beige leather and i just installed it otherwise i had grey cloth trim which was absolutely crap and now with this leather and all the blue lights and that when people sit in my car it looks and feels damn good, talking about good yesterday my bro was driving my car and i was in the back seat sitting and it was proper comfy an looked good, so i know passengers love it when theyre in my car,

otherwise besides that everything is cool, like i said as for pics im getting them but i got some on my phone and i could prob mail u them of when i was installing the interior so u can see it, its all wood grain finish on beige leather it looks nice.....im happy with it.

tell me what u want pics, link up......if ur serious about getting a c220 u can c mine u dont have to buy it but itll giv u a brief idea because im selling mine soon to get a Jag, i wanna go one step up now, so have a think, either way hope it helps

kind regards

H3MAN