PDA

View Full Version : worst day of my life

1crzybenz
10-30-2004, 01:38 PM
i was reversing all of a sudden i see a car come at me at 60 km so i reverse quickly out of a drive way and slam it in d and my tranny just boom didnt work anymore. park works reverse works n works..
d d,2,3 dont work . what do you think they are going to replace.

im SO FUCKD im 18 years old im probably going to have to sell this car once i fix it im so screwed worst day of my life

jnolte
10-30-2004, 03:27 PM
ims ure there are c220 tranny in junk yards..

1crzybenz
10-30-2004, 10:37 PM
i doubt it here in toronto

nfs_tgb
10-31-2004, 05:37 AM
your better off than me. totaled my c250 my first car and im only 17 from uk which a car more than a hatch back is good. it was worth 7k and the insurance wasnt fully comp and the person that hit the side of my car says i hit them cus i slid side ways onto there side of road due to weather where they hit me and have pushed passenger door neally into center of car and it was a really nice car i had better than most c classes as the interior was nice it was slightly lowerd etc and now its a bent piece of scrap on the drive il be lucky if its worth £500 in scrap its a write of for 8 reasons just to expalain why its so bad. just try and make u feel a little happier

Pagz
10-31-2004, 09:14 AM
I'd be thankful the car doin 60 didn't run you over :D ,
bad luck with your tanny though....
My manual is just as bad!!;)

fastmayte
10-31-2004, 08:31 PM
hey, check www.car-part.com . should be able to locate a junkyard with a 220 tranny.

did u check teh tranny fluid level and all? don't take it to the dealer, go to an independant mechanic, shoulnd't cost more than 400 to install the tranny and 500-800 for the tranny itself. i'm talking in US$. not familiar with canadian pricing