PDA

View Full Version : Brabus

Simon Lin
01-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Where can I buy Brabus exhaust from internet and how much is it?Or is there anyone who would like to sell?Fits W202 V6 C240,thanks.
:bunny:

Brabus
01-19-2005, 09:42 AM
I don't remember a w202 C240... can you post more information about this particular model?

:D hahah

Simon Lin
01-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Brabus
I don't remember a w202 C240... can you post more information about this particular model?

:D hahah
It's 2,397cc.170 horse power.What I know C240 is for Japan,Taiwan and Australia.It's V6 engine.In my country,pay more USD$150 tax as litre higher than 2.4:(

Renn 208
01-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Simon Lin
It's 2,397cc.170 horse power.What I know C240 is for Japan,Taiwan and Australia.It's V6 engine.In my country,pay more USD$150 tax as litre higher than 2.4:(

brabus just got mini-p0wned!

Simon Lin
01-19-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
brabus just got mini-p0wned!
WHAT"mini-p0wned"?

Goldeni245
01-19-2005, 08:01 PM
there are lots of cars in Asia that we don't have here.

Renn 208
01-19-2005, 08:05 PM
WHAT"mini-p0wned"?

sorry, it's kind of hard to translate, but there are pictures that capture the sentiment more than words ever could.

sorbo
01-19-2005, 08:07 PM
sorry, it's kind of hard to translate, but there are pictures that capture the sentiment more than words ever could.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Simon Lin
01-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Goldeni245
there are lots of cars in Asia that we don't have here. But to tune in personal style is the same. Check my friend's 202 pix.http://tw.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ar3046/album?.dir=/7dd8

sorbo
01-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Simon Lin your friends car is very nice!

Simon Lin
01-19-2005, 08:13 PM
sorry, it's kind of hard to translate, but there are pictures that capture the sentiment more than words ever could. Ok,I see.Is 6am in Germany?You got up early!

Renn 208
01-19-2005, 08:51 PM
Ok,I see.Is 6am in Germany?You got up early!

Although, it's not currently 6AM (I'm actually in the US), I usually do get up that early!

On another random note, I was just in Taipei a couple of weeks ago visiting friends. I stayed just a couple of blocks away from sogo. The xao long tung bao are still fresh in my mind! Never had anything even remotely similar to them over here.

To get back to your original question, I'm not sure of any immediate online outlets that would have your exhaust. Depending on how far you want to go with it, you might want to try a couple of the retailers out in the US to see if they can get a V6 w202 exhaust. I assume that you're looking for an after-catalytic converter system?

A couple of expamples would be Peter at wheelexperts (www.wheelexperts.com) and Sander at TWS (http://www.thewheelsupply.com). Both are good friends of the forum.

Another option (and perhaps a better performing option) would be to get in contact with CKlasse (a member on this board) who can create a custom exhaust to suit your needs.

Simon Lin
01-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Although, it's not currently 6AM (I'm actually in the US), I usually do get up that early!

On another random note, I was just in Taipei a couple of weeks ago visiting friends. I stayed just a couple of blocks away from sogo. The xao long tung bao are still fresh in my mind! Never had anything even remotely similar to them over here.

To get back to your original question, I'm not sure of any immediate online outlets that would have your exhaust. Depending on how far you want to go with it, you might want to try a couple of the retailers out in the US to see if they can get a V6 w202 exhaust. I assume that you're looking for an after-catalytic converter system?

A couple of expamples would be Peter at wheelexperts (www.wheelexperts.com) and Sander at TWS (http://www.thewheelsupply.com). Both are good friends of the forum.

Another option (and perhaps a better performing option) would be to get in contact with CKlasse (a member on this board) who can create a custom exhaust to suit your needs.
Renn 208,thanks for your information.I can buy the exhaust in Taipei.Brabus dealer quoted me USD$875/ea.But my budge is 400.Therefore I'm looking for used one.The diameter for 202 and 209 is the same.Maybe someone would like to sell it,if I'm lucky.

xao long tung bao is quite delicious.Next time you come to Taipei,please call me.I'll take you around the city.