PDA

View Full Version : Rear Wheel Camber Fix

speedybenz
01-20-2005, 11:23 AM
I put together a web site to answer questions about the speedybenz camber arms that I have built for several members.

The site is: speedybnz.com (http://www.speedybnz.com)

Please remember this is not a business. It is just something I do in my garage/workshop to help out Mercedes Enthusist's who have high degrees of negitive rear camber that is wearing out tires at a fast rate. I am a Geotechnical Engineer by training.

So it usually take me from one to three weeks to get orders out depending on how much time I get to spend in the garage as compared to watching my 4 year old twins when I get home from work.

The little bit of money I make from selling these camber arms goes back into modding my AMG C43.

Anyhow, thanks for your purchases over the last year and I hope this site makes it easier for those who are looking for an answer to solve thier own rear camber problems.

Jeff

Denlasoul
01-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Nice site Jeff. One thing, maybe put some kind of Disclaimer aout how you own the rights to all the pics and stuff. Keep people from trying to steal your pics or product pics.

jnenad16
01-20-2005, 12:35 PM
nice jeff,
this should boost your sales at least 5 fold. nicely designed website, too.

nenad

Brabus
01-20-2005, 12:40 PM
Very quality stuff... as always :P Personally, I like the camber :P hahah

714guy
01-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Nice website Jeff.

Are you goin to make anymore of the sway bar bushings?? if so i'll love to have a set.

SLAMMED_C
01-20-2005, 03:22 PM
Very quality stuff... as always Personally, I like the camber
yeh for sure.. great quality parts and nice site..
and I like the camber too.. I bought them so I could add more neg camber!! Im ass backwards!

Are you goin to make anymore of the sway bar bushings?? if so i'll love to have a set.
yeh.. Id like a set too if possible..

speedybenz
01-20-2005, 04:45 PM
I will try to make a couple of sets of Delrin sway bar bushings that fit on the outer ends near the wheel. They do make a pretty good difference in handling.

And I should fess up and let you know that my wife, Kim did the website.

Thanks for your support and interest.

Jeff

Kermit_D_Frog
01-20-2005, 04:50 PM
nice site. I recently lower my car with HR cup kit. I found out that my bushing are going out. do you make any teflon bushings for those.

sorbo
01-20-2005, 06:19 PM
first very nice product and site, your wife did a great job!

second this might be a good thread to make a "sticky" because their are tons of suspension questions that come up here. just a thought,

RacerXofFL
01-21-2005, 07:14 AM
Jeff I email you a few weeks ago, Nice site, this will boost your sales big time.

You said you had inventory problems, then are you stocked again?

SpEeDy230
01-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Nice site Jeff. I might need arms soon.

SLAMMED_C
01-21-2005, 12:48 PM
I will try to make a couple of sets of Delrin sway bar bushings that fit on the outer ends near the wheel. They do make a pretty good difference in handling

I will gladly put them on my car and test them for you!

Tump43
01-21-2005, 02:38 PM
The Delrin front sway bar bushings and the rear adjustable camber arm links are on some of our cars already. I've got them both and love them!!!

Super high quality stuff that works great!

Nice web site, looks good and is very clear and uncluttered.

Keep up the good work!!