PDA

View Full Version : Rear door sunshade

02-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know the part number for the rear door sunshade?

I'd like to add as I have already the rear manual sunshade.

02-14-2005, 02:12 AM
:(

twice
02-14-2005, 02:46 AM
B66691184 and B66691185 for left and right. Costs ~65EUR/piece in Hungary.

02-14-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by twice
B66691184 and B66691185 for left and right. Costs ~65EUR/piece in Hungary.

uaaaaaaa TTTHANKS so much. I appreciate a lot your answer. I take note immediately. Do you have them already? I'm wondering how they will fix in to the door panel.

Please a clarification, do you intend total cost for both two (one left plus one right) is abt.130 EUR?

Thanks again:) :)

twice
02-14-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by 1998K
uaaaaaaa TTTHANKS so much. I appreciate a lot your answer. I take note immediately. Do you have them already? I'm wondering how they will fix in to the door panel.

Please a clarification, do you intend total cost for both two (one left plus one right) is abt.130 EUR?

Thanks again:) :)

Hi,

I do not have them yet, just have been cheking the price and availability to help me decide between tinting the windows and the shade.
The price is for one piece, you need one for the right and one for the left, therefore the total cost is 130EUR.

I have read on a thread in a UK forum, that you only need to "plug" them on the door, so no drilling.

Attila

02-14-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by twice
Hi,

I do not have them yet, just have been cheking the price and availability to help me decide between tinting the windows and the shade.
The price is for one piece, you need one for the right and one for the left, therefore the total cost is 130EUR.

I have read on a thread in a UK forum, that you only need to "plug" them on the door, so no drilling.

Attila

ok thanks Attila. So what do you plan to install? Probably tinting windows, if really well done, will cost a little bit more.

Shades should be 130 + abt.80 for the manual rear one.

I'll go to order as soon I can,....probably also with some new mat.

Hi:)

03-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Up-dating. So I finally ordered the 2 shades, ab.140 Euro. They arrived in few days but.....one was broken (the side plastic clip) but I realized only at home. I phoned immediately to the Stealer:( to inform then. The day after I returned, the guy said now we have to wait their inspector before sending me a new one.:(

but but.............during last w-end I said, at least I can install the other one. ;) after that (installation is very easy and quick) I attempted to pull out the shade itself...it was stucked inside:( I tried till I broken the plastic clip that should fix the shade to the glass:( :confused: :bored: :eek: :mad:

Considering that the main problem is still the shade stucked, I returned also the second shade to the Stealer with a short paper description of the problem, hoping that this "inspector" will not make problem, admitting their responsability for both the problem.

I need some consolation:)