PDA

View Full Version : Squeeking Noise from suspension????

SpEeDy230
03-30-2005, 09:14 PM
I just noticed this today.....there is a squeeking noise coming from my driverside front suspension. Sounds like its from the H&R springs. whats going on???? whats making that noise. tried search with no avail. Please help...need to know. Thanks in advance.

jnenad16
03-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by SpEeDy230
I just noticed this today.....there is a squeeking noise coming from my driverside front suspension. Sounds like its from the H&R springs. whats going on???? whats making that noise. tried search with no avail. Please help...need to know. Thanks in advance.
did you take the springs down recently?
mine used to squeak every time after I took them down. I would stop after a week or so until they sit properly.

nenad

bc24
03-31-2005, 01:11 AM
All that you need to do is spray some WD40 at the bottom of where the spring sits. Try to get it underneath where the spring hits the cup that it rests in. It will take care of it for sure.

SpEeDy230
03-31-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by bc24
All that you need to do is spray some WD40 at the bottom of where the spring sits. Try to get it underneath where the spring hits the cup that it rests in. It will take care of it for sure.

Thats exactly what I did and I stopped for now.

Thanks for the replies...