PDA

View Full Version : anyone willing to give me a ride in their lowered w202?

knvs
04-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Heh yeah I have some H&R springs waiting to be installed, but I can't make up my mind between the Koni ext. adjustables, and the Bilsteins. I know people say the Bilsteins are harsher, but I want ot know how much harsher. Blisteins are cheaper so thats another bonus. Anyone in the Bay Area willing to give me a ride to finally make up my mind? I'll buy you lunch or something. :)

Renn 208
04-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by knvs
Heh yeah I have some H&R springs waiting to be installed, but I can't make up my mind between the Koni ext. adjustables, and the Bilsteins. I know people say the Bilsteins are harsher, but I want ot know how much harsher. Blisteins are cheaper so thats another bonus. Anyone in the Bay Area willing to give me a ride to finally make up my mind? I'll buy you lunch or something. :)

not a w202 but close enough...and I'm running the lowered H&R plus (stock) Bilstein combo. Find a non-rainy day, and I'd be more than happy to give you a ride.

BTW, are what size wheels are you running? just want to make sure that we'll have an apples to apples comparison (17"s vs 18" not as big a deal, but 19"s would make a significant difference)

knvs
04-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Well I have stock 17" monoblock. What do u mean stock bilsteins? Are u talking bout amg set up? He cuz thats what I have right now. I have a stock C43 that I want to lower.

Renn 208
04-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by knvs
Well I have stock 17" monoblock. What do u mean stock bilsteins? Are u talking bout amg set up? He cuz thats what I have right now. I have a stock C43 that I want to lower.

okay, we're in business...cause I'm on 17"s and yep AMG stock Bilsteins

tpliquid
04-08-2005, 02:07 PM
i'll gve u a ride.
show u my drifting skills on the onramp

!!!!!NJ Drive
04-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by tpliquid
i'll gve u a ride.
show u my drifting skills on the onramp LOL @ on the onramp...

tpliquid
04-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
okay, we're in business...cause I'm on 17"s and yep AMG stock Bilsteins
take him on a ride in ur SL65. the black one

Renn 208
04-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by !!!!!NJ Drive
LOL @ on the onramp...

It's not so funny when you've experienced a tp drift session first hand :mad: :p

aquanote
04-13-2005, 01:17 AM
I like bilstein myself coz last time when i had an E36 bimmer when spring cop-off 2 coil it gave me nice bumpy ride..isn't it that bilstein has 2 option between sport and hard something if i'm not mistaken coz when i bought mine for my W202 they have a sport and hard..off course i choose sport