PDA

View Full Version : My modding begins:::::

FreeStyler
04-12-2005, 05:42 AM
Well unfortunately someone slammed into the back of my car on Sunday, the guy agrees to pay all damages. But on the bright side my trunk and bumper was already a bit scratched and scuffed and now I am getting a new bumper and trunk. Since I am at the body shop I told the guy that they might as well repaint my hood since I have so many rock chips. They are also going to paint match my grill black, since my homemade black grill isnt lookin so hott. The painting of the hood is actually pretty cheap, he quoted me like 280 dollars. Thats not too bad. I just ordered my rims this morning, ASA ST2s wrapped in some kumhos. And I also ordered a front windshield to replace my cracked one, and it will be changed during the painting at the body shop. Thats it for now, but I just wanted to share this with you guys because I am excited about the changes going to be made very soon!:D :cool: :bunny:

ja2k
04-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Make sure you post some picture after everything is done.:D :D

audiophile
04-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by FreeStyler
Well unfortunately someone slammed into the back of my car on Sunday, the guy agrees to pay all damages. But on the bright side my trunk and bumper was already a bit scratched and scuffed and now I am getting a new bumper and trunk. Since I am at the body shop I told the guy that they might as well repaint my hood since I have so many rock chips. They are also going to paint match my grill black, since my homemade black grill isnt lookin so hott. The painting of the hood is actually pretty cheap, he quoted me like 280 dollars. Thats not too bad. I just ordered my rims this morning, ASA ST2s wrapped in some kumhos. And I also ordered a front windshield to replace my cracked one, and it will be changed during the painting at the body shop. Thats it for now, but I just wanted to share this with you guys because I am excited about the changes going to be made very soon!:D :cool: :bunny: dude your car is fucked up, j/k. are you going to do the same bumper or a new style?

jnolte
04-12-2005, 04:13 PM
lower it!

MBZKO
04-19-2005, 12:29 PM
i have cracked windshield too.
how much does it cost to replace?
i havent checked yet....

Lorinser202
04-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey freestyler, now you got the new ASA's sell me your old 18s eh?;)

r0csfinest
04-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Make sure to post before and after pics!