PDA

View Full Version : need: AMG front bumper grill insert

redc36
04-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Hi.
well just noticed few days ago that my passenger side grill insert from my c36 amg bumper got lost. now i was wondering where can i find a replacement. i doesnt have to be original. i tried dealer but he told me 180$. thats a but too high for little piece of plastic. then when i asked him for part number he answered yeah right so you can buy it from someone else.
i guess that dealer new york style.

what is the part number for that grill insert and where is the cheapest place to buy it.

thanks guys

austin
08-18-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by redc36
Hi.
well just noticed few days ago that my passenger side grill insert from my c36 amg bumper got lost. now i was wondering where can i find a replacement. i doesnt have to be original. i tried dealer but he told me 180$. thats a but too high for little piece of plastic. then when i asked him for part number he answered yeah right so you can buy it from someone else.
i guess that dealer new york style.

what is the part number for that grill insert and where is the cheapest place to buy it.

thanks guys

i need both sides too, also for a c36. can someone nice here share the part number with us please??? i would really appreciate it, and im guessing redc36 would likewise.

cheers!