PDA

View Full Version : NA build

Ashkan's C280
05-30-2005, 12:12 PM
I have seen a few threads regarding NA Builds of a c43 and c220, but none of them have included complete priceing, so I was wondering how this actually costs, it was stated that cyn head and cams would be $1000, and headers for $1000, but what about the rest, rods pistons bearsings complete exhuast, pullies and all the other things that go along with this port and polish, rpm raise, ecu upgrade, and whatever else is left, what would the prices be for a c43 and c280?

Ashkan's C280
05-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Jeff or Cklass if you could chime in here it would be a big help, I have always been wondering what makes up a complete NA build and I am sure you guys know all there could be to know about doing an NA build, thanks in advance....

jnenad16
05-31-2005, 08:06 PM
call up your local dealership and ask them how much would all these parts cost, but not standard, ask for the 2nd stage or degree, ie 2nd degree pistons, 2nd degree rings and so on. this should give you some idea how much would the parts cost you.

nenad

Ashkan's C280
05-31-2005, 11:04 PM
but what else makes up an engine or an NA build, its also something nice to look forward to when i hot 200k or something to be able to have speedy benz replace everything make it 380 na or something like that, and have a complete new engine that will last at least as long as it did before, what is 5k to have a brand new car.... also I am sure many people here wonder about engine internals besides me, and it makes up and what makes it faster, and on a side note I see speedy benz got headers and high flow or race cats, kudos man, complete intake must be sweet...

Renn 208
06-01-2005, 07:16 AM
building up an engine is more than just the sum of its parts list. Understand that, and you'll start to understand why no one has posted a firm answer.

jnolte
06-01-2005, 07:39 AM
this thread is retarted :o

c280nz
06-02-2005, 05:39 PM
i agree to that last statement.
Presume u will be doing all this for yourself man cos thats what will end up happening. go with all c36 spec goodies internally plus a chip and a wilder cam and u shud be happy.
if thats what u want to do.