PDA

View Full Version : HPS Newsletter #5

HPS
05-31-2005, 10:12 AM
Dear Mercedes-Benz enthusiast,

It's official...we've recently launched both our second-generation intercooled supercharger system as well as our all-new HPS corporate website. We're excited to offer you a new, further improved product, and an eye-catching website that will help you gather information better.

In keeping with our value-pricing philosophy, introductory pricing has been set at $7,500. Of course accessing the website is entirely free. The website address remains the same, www.MyHPS.com, but you'll notice some great new features and an all-new layout.

Check the new HPS commercial at:

http://www.myhps.com/index.php?src=gendocs...272223dab564cb5

And don't miss our CLK500 sliding through the autocross:

http://www.myhps.com/index.php?src=news&su...category=Events

There's plenty more to see, and we encourage you to explore. Our new site also incorporates some great new content management software, so there'll be something new to see on a regular basis. You'll of course have to come back often. And no, we don't mind.

Regards,

Adam Follman
Vice President of Sales and Marketing

speedybenz
05-31-2005, 12:42 PM
Adam,

Your new Supercharger sure is nice looking and appears to keep the weight pretty low and centered. Perfromance wise I take it that the new supercharger is capible of more HP at lower boost levels and thus less change in air temps.

Since I have been going to track days it would be nice to have that little extra Hp.

With the handling mostly sorted out and running in the NASA group 4, I have been able to blow off several M3's and a few Lotus Elise's, Subaru WRX's and others who get a strange look on their face when they realize they have just been passed by a Mercedes C class, albet a AMG C43, but still a Mercedes C class.

Jeff

kameraguy
05-31-2005, 01:28 PM
Jeff, how about debadging or rebadging as a C220? Now that would be something to see as it passes an Elise :D

Renn 208
05-31-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by kameraguy
Jeff, how about debadging or rebadging as a C220? Now that would be something to see as it passes an Elise :D

Hell, he could rebadge it a C65 and people will still say WTF every time an Elise, Porsche, or Bimmer gets passed up by him. 4-door Mercedes p0wns

Luwin1026
06-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Sponsor speedybenz and hook him up with some boost!!

98c43amg
06-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by speedybenz
...With the handling mostly sorted out and running in the NASA group 4, I have been able to blow off several M3's and a few Lotus Elise's, Subaru WRX's and others who get a strange look on their face when they realize they have just been passed by a Mercedes C class, albet a AMG C43, but still a Mercedes C class.
Jeff

Aw Jeff, you just gave Renn's Part II or III away. :D

Renn 208
06-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by 98c43amg
Aw Jeff, you just gave Renn's Part II or III away. :D

says who?;) :p

speedybenz
06-01-2005, 09:51 PM
I might be talking about my track day last week at Thunderhill.

Adam, What kind of power can someone expect for a SC on a 4.3 and 5.0 liter engine?

Any dyno graphs?

Jeff

HPS
06-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Adam,

Your new Supercharger sure is nice looking and appears to keep the weight pretty low and centered. Perfromance wise I take it that the new supercharger is capible of more HP at lower boost levels and thus less change in air temps.

Since I have been going to track days it would be nice to have that little extra Hp.

With the handling mostly sorted out and running in the NASA group 4, I have been able to blow off several M3's and a few Lotus Elise's, Subaru WRX's and others who get a strange look on their face when they realize they have just been passed by a Mercedes C class, albet a AMG C43, but still a Mercedes C class.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff for the support. :)

HPS
06-07-2005, 10:05 AM
I might be talking about my track day last week at Thunderhill.

Adam, What kind of power can someone expect for a SC on a 4.3 and 5.0 liter engine?

Any dyno graphs?

Jeff

Speedybenz,

430 & 500 - 135 HP & TQ Gain
55 - 150 HP & TQ Gain

Charts will be posted soon on the HPS website (Gallery Section)

98c43amg
06-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by HPS
Charts will be posted soon on the HPS website (Gallery Section) ..."@ the wheel" me hopes?

cthirtysizzle
06-25-2005, 04:56 PM
sponsor me! i just got a clean all stock c43!