PDA

View Full Version : SpeedyBenz

Brabus
06-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Where has Jeff been? E-mailed him a week or so ago... JUst busy busy with his life?

I need some camber arms :p tasty.

Renn 208
06-21-2005, 03:49 PM
I just talked to him not 3 hours ago...

And speaking of the devil, we talked about his frustrations in having to wait for parts to come in. In particular how one of his vendors is currenty busy working with a current NASCAR team and can't get Jeff the parts until things lighten up.

And so this should inform everyone who's waiting for parts or responses from Jeff. The slow down may not necessairly be Jeff's busy life, but it may also be from the vendors he uses for raw materials/parts etc. Everyone's got to understand that this is small volume, high quality, narrow purpose stuff - you just can't run to the local pep boys and grab it. Adding to the challenge is that most of these vendors must prioritze Jeffs requests vs. those of full-on active race teams. Adjust your patience accordingly.

98c43amg
06-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
I just talked to him not 3 hours ago...
And speaking of the devil, we talked about his frustrations in having to wait for parts to come in. In particular how one of his vendors is currenty busy working with a current NASCAR team and can't get Jeff the parts until things lighten up.
(hey, I resemble that remark! :D )
me too ....hopefully things'll be lightened up enough this weekend for that one vendor... :bunny:

That reminds me ... Jeff, I fogot to mention I believe you have an order for Camber Arms from a guy on Long Island -- small world, turns out he's a friend of the guy also named Jeff who did the engine swap for me (Jeff's installing a dual-turbo in his C36).

sleek_benzo
06-21-2005, 06:47 PM
i need to pay this guy a visit!!!!!!!

98c43amg
06-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by sleek_benzo
i need to pay this guy a visit!!!!!!!
Which? The ex-racer, awesome driver, W202 tinkerer-extrodinaire speedybenz Jeff, or the MB head tech Jeff who does engine swaps, hi-boost turbo with stand-alone ECU mods plus much much more in his spare time... ? :p (they're on opposite coasts tho) I feel lucky to have met both! :D

sleek_benzo
06-21-2005, 09:30 PM
the "jeff" thats close to sacramento because he use to own a c280 also.. which is a plus for me..:D

speedybenz
06-22-2005, 09:50 AM
Brabus, check your email.

Jeff

Ashkan's C280
06-22-2005, 10:28 AM
heeeeey, Jeff is alive!!!!!!!!!!! nice to see you posting again, btw could you update us on your car, the sig says headers and race cats, but no threads or posts on it??? any chance that you could tell us the happenings with your car, I would really like to know what you have been up to....

Brabus
06-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by speedybenz
Brabus, check your email.

Jeff

Did no get anything from you here at work... assuming you might have send to e-mail home... will check tonight!@