PDA

View Full Version : Pic Request 18" On stock sport suspension.

Androulakis
06-30-2005, 10:51 AM
As the title says, looking for pics of stock suspension cars, with 18" rims. I have the sport package suspension if that makes a difference in ride height. I dont really want to go down the road of lowering and suspension mods for now, been there done that with my bmw, and I like the stock ride of this car.

Thanks in advance,

George

98c43amg
06-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Click for my stock C43 suspension with my old Brabus 18" rims. (http://www.mbnz.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=537&parentID=33&subname=Mato`s_C43_AMG) ...it look "lifted" IMO.

Androulakis
06-30-2005, 11:45 AM
It does look a little bit odd, but in my opinion so does the car with the stock 16" on it, at least these fill up the wheel wells, I think I can live with it. My car is also black so it wont be as blaringly obvious.

Btw, thats a great looking house.

Thanks,

George

c55m8o
07-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Androulakis
It does look a little bit odd, but in my opinion so does the car with the stock 16" on it, at least these fill up the wheel wells, I think I can live with it. My car is also black so it wont be as blaringly obvious.

Btw, thats a great looking house.

Thanks,

George

Once the speedybenz suspension is ready, the car will get much lower (tho not too low). I'll update my image gallery once the work is done to it.

Thanx much ... the other side of the house is even nicer...
http://public.fotki.com/m8o/memorable_images/the_natural_world/sunsets/from_my_house_or_deck/cimg0370.html
(those windows continue on to the left too until the roof/ceiling slope reaches down to 8" @ the left edge of the house, before the extension)
:D ...went from a mostly original 100+ year old Brownstone in Hoboken to that ... two polar opposites you'd say... ;)

Androulakis
07-01-2005, 08:42 AM
You know, every now and then, a house comes along, that makes me question my decision to purchase a cookie cutter development house, on a nice quiet suburban New Jersey street. This is one of those houses.

My house works, its big, comfortable, has plenty of property, but lacks charm and style. Then again if that house of yours is anywhere in the tristate area, its in the 7 figures, which is beyond my means at this point.

Take care,

George

c55m8o
07-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Hey George,

I've been there too. I grew up in Paramus Where in NJ are you?.

I think my house is still a good clip under 7 figures .. those are reserved to the houses in the 2 1/2 acre zoned areas of the neck here or right on the water (I'm close, but no beach-front). I actually paid less for the house then the place in Hoboken. You can actually see where my house is, going into my album then clicking "Directions to my House" ... (the idea of it being directions is a joke but you'll get what I mean if you look @ it)

l8r,
Steve

Androulakis
07-01-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm in hamilton NJ, bascially between trenton and princeton. I grew up in Queens, Fresh Meadows to be exact. Went to Rutgers for my undergrad, and have been in Jersey ever since.

Financially im in a good position with this house. I bought it in 98 for 340k. Ive put another 20k or so into it, but My neighbor just sold his (which is the smaller model than mine) for 565k. I refied into a 15 year 2 years ago at 4.875 and I owe just a hair under 180k.

I have pics of my place, but i need a host, or I can e-mail them.

Jersey real estate has sort of gone nuts in the last two years. They are selling townhouses for 400k here now like hotcakes.

Hoboken is nuts at this point, as are the areas in edgewater and even Jersey City. If we had only known that 10 years ago...

Take care,

George

98c43amg
07-01-2005, 06:21 PM
That's great to hear. Too bad once we take gains we have to sink it into something else that's appreciated. Only thing to do is sell here and buy in Georgia or Alabama or something... ;) My company actually did that; closed headquarters in NYC and move it to the offices of one of the companies we bought ... lost every member of finance and marketing. One of the guys from Ops here moved down; got a great big home he couldn't have touched up here.

I actually left Hoboken before the greatest rise of the housing market; I still took over 100% gains in 5 years, but I'm sure it's been another 100% in the last 4 years. :rolleyes:

I bet we get spanked for not moving this to e-mail; one last off-topic message. ;)

Regarding picture posting, you can always subscribe to Fotki; only 10 Megs for free, but hey, it's free
(unlimited space and bandwidth for $50/yr.)

l8r,
Steve

Androulakis
07-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Yeah I agree,

E-mail sent.

George

r0csfinest
07-03-2005, 11:23 AM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/727000-727999/727111_21_full.jpg