PDA

View Full Version : fellow W202 owner needs some overseas help!!!

BBB DRAGZ
08-04-2005, 05:56 AM
Hi guys I’m after this part but I’m not sure what its called.
I’m after the little part of the front spoiler that sits in where the tow hook is placed next to the fog/driving light on left hand side on the AMG body kit.

is there anyone who could pleaseeee help me get this part from a wreaker or junkyard or anywhere overseas? I went to local Mercedes dealer here in Australia and they are asking $250 AUD :confused: for this part!

here is a pic if it helps:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/bbbdragan/grille%202.jpg

If anyone can help find one or give me some helpful links or anything it would be much appreciated.

Dragz

Ashkan's C280
08-04-2005, 06:24 AM
sorry i can't be of much help but can u post more pics of your grill it looks sick as all hell

Superpnoy
08-04-2005, 06:50 AM
how do you pop up the hood with a mesh grill???

BBB DRAGZ
08-04-2005, 07:07 AM
i have the avantgarde now l. which i put on the other day lol. the mesh grille was just on for a little while

as for opeing it i used a little wire hook to hook onto the latch.

back onto the topic plzz...

nokia8860
08-04-2005, 07:44 AM
The tow hook cover is rather a pricey part for what little plastic it is. And dont loose that little amg badge on the front lip either!

Most shops dont just sell that part only the dealer and most vehicles that are at the "wreckers" usally have that part missing as well.

Find a shop that can buy at jobber discount at the dealer that may help you save a bit on that part.

BBB DRAGZ
08-13-2005, 09:41 AM
bump