PDA

View Full Version : been long time everyone..

slam96c36
08-25-2005, 04:18 PM
sup all.. been long time since I post anything but I need your knowleadge. I did some search and didn't get really much info on a camber kit for my c36.

My question is, I need to purchase a camber kit for both the front and back. I did some search here and someone mention they don't make camber kit for the front, is that true?

can anyone suggest where I can purchase them and what is a good price. This is my first Benz so not formular with price for this car.

I have a 1996 c36 AMG, rolling on 18's, drope 2.5 all around.

thanks a bunch for all your fedback.

p.s. kenzbenz and vip_mbz I really like them rims on your ride. Those are sick...

alboogiee
08-25-2005, 04:34 PM
http://www.speedybnz.com/

slam96c36
08-27-2005, 10:54 AM
guess now I have to save up.....

c280nz
08-27-2005, 03:18 PM
there not to badly priced. u wont regret getting adjustable camber arms, save alot in tire wear, they change the handling characteristics a bit not better or worse just different, i liked the handling more with more camber but have got used to less.
for the front supposidly the mercedes shop sells parts for the front, but i have heard mixed results saying minimal change, and u may find ur guards rub more with less front camber.
as with the back with that much drop u will probebly only be able to get back to about -1 degree, b4 rubbing but thats what ud want anyway.
just tryn to be helpful :-)