PDA

View Full Version : how to install the sports filter

Abuimad
09-16-2005, 10:47 AM
well, very simple question...how do you install a sports filter, and is type R filter by green (and its not for honda its for benz) ne good
whats the consequences of a bad filter.....

Renn 208
09-16-2005, 11:06 AM
If you do a search for "air filter" you'll come up with a number of threads that discuss the effectiveness of different air filters to replace stock as well as Cold Air Induction kits.

I don't know what particular filter you're talking about, but if it's a simple stock replacement air filter, then typically you just unclip the air box, remove the old filter, then put the new one in. If it's a cone filter/CAI type of deal, there might be a thread around with more info...and if not, perhaps someone with such a setup can describe the process.

Abuimad
09-17-2005, 06:48 AM
ok i am ashamed i ever asked the operation was SOO easy it took me 5 secounds and im an amateur, and the sound is soo much better on a kick down the engine sounds amaazing

Renn 208
09-17-2005, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Abuimad
ok i am ashamed i ever asked the operation was SOO easy it took me 5 secounds and im an amateur, and the sound is soo much better on a kick down the engine sounds amaazing

Nah, it's not problem, that's what we're here for. It's all about the baby steps, first it's the filter, and in no time you'll be modding your car just the way you like it.

However, you'd be amazed at how much you learn just by following what's in my siggy.

audiophile
09-17-2005, 10:25 AM
However, you'd be amazed at how much you learn just by following what's in my siggy. that's for sure!:eek: