PDA

View Full Version : Crystal headlights and tailights in L.A.?

GPReyes
12-04-2005, 10:15 AM
So my sister's comin home to manila for the holidays and to make her trip a little more adventurous I'm thinking of having her bring some goodies back for my car...

I want the crystal clear headlights with corners and the led tailights (there are two kinds, the updated version that looks like stock but LED and the one that I want which is LED but looks like a 203 tailight...the one like Jstrat's...beautiful car btw)

I've seen these on Ebay but I figure why pay for shipping if you can find them within the neighborhood...so for those of you in the L.A. area...can you recommend a shop that sells these? my sister lives in glendale.

any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Superpnoy
12-04-2005, 07:32 PM
usually the shops on ebay dont allow pickup...they only allow shipping but if they do allow pickup they make you pay shipping costs when you pickup...lol pretty lame if you ask me...what part of LA is your sister from?

GPReyes
12-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Glendale bud...but if you know any brick and mortar stores in the LA area that are a drive away she won't mind...any benz aftermarket stores you know of in the vicinity?

anyone else from LA in here who would know?

thanks!