PDA

View Full Version : Esp/asr Abs Lights On

Bazulco
12-08-2005, 10:46 AM
My esp asr abs brake pad light n e brake light is on.... Car wont shift out of first gear and the spedo doesnt work....When i shot it for codes i got po720 and po500 speed sensor circuit malfunction/speed sensor A malfunction...I havent driven the car for 2 months now ever since it got cold cuz i cant erase the codes they keep on poppin up...when its about 40 outside i can erase the codes n it stays off... Is there anying i can do...cuz i wana go trade the car in......

DRM
12-08-2005, 01:38 PM
I just had something similar happen to me. Not shifting out of 1st gear, no cruise control and abs light on in dash. Turned out speed sensor needed to be replaced.

minosb
12-11-2005, 07:08 AM
My ESP / ABS light goes on when i brake in reverse. It stays on for as long as I drive, but when I re-start the engine, the light goes off? I had a full brake inspection done, all seems ok. Any sensors I should replace?

mb.

bryq45
12-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by DRM
I just had something similar happen to me. Not shifting out of 1st gear, no cruise control and abs light on in dash. Turned out speed sensor needed to be replaced.

Where exactly is the speed sensor located, and how much work is involved in the replacement?

Thanks,
Bry