PDA

View Full Version : Where"s Speedybenz???

Z06 Killer
12-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Members, I ordered rear camber links for my 01' CLK55 rom Jeff over a month ago, paid by PAY PAL.

After several emails on various sites, I finally got one return email from Jeff last week promising delivery of thr order "in a few days."

I asked for a phone number or a return call, but no reply.

Starting to feel REALLY ripped off here.!!!!!!!

Anyone else have this experience???? WHAT A BUZZ KILL!

jnenad16
12-13-2005, 12:19 AM
jeff's orders usually take a month or two(or three), but it's worth it. search the site, and you'll see that others have waited on their orders for months, but they are all satisfied with the end product.

nenad

Abuimad
12-13-2005, 12:23 AM
talk to c55 he waited many months for his kit, but he was a happy man when the kit arrived
dont feel ripped of hes just busy

c55m8o
12-13-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Z06 Killer
I asked for a phone number or a return call, but no reply. surprised the mods didn't jump in here about using the [prominently displayed] SEARCH button. There's this thread on here from not too long ago titled How To Contact Speedybenz (http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8331) ... ;)

c55m8o
12-13-2005, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Abuimad
talk to c55m8o he waited many months for his kit, but he was a happy man when the kit arrived
dont feel ripped of hes just busy True.
Z06 Killer (nice handle)
...took over 1/2 a year, and he had close to 100x times the amount of money of mine as the camber arms cost... you never heard me bitch once tho... :rolleyes:

... Ya gotta understand (just to elaborating on what others have said already). Jeff does this as a hobby, and to support the W202 community. Mostly @ cost too. Not only is he married with two children, but when things like landslides occur in the very same place the footings for the bridge the engineering firm he heads were building, it's going to take precedence over the machining work he would otherwise do for us in his spare time. ;)

trymonlam
12-13-2005, 06:31 AM
yup, so far since i've been to this forum and reading the entries, steve seemed to be a good man. i plan to order a set of camber arms from him as well, and i am now prepared to wait.

c55m8o
12-13-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by trymonlam
yup, so far since i've been to this forum and reading the entries, steve seemed to be a good man. I think you mean "Jeff". I'm Steve, and yes I think I'm a good man too, but in this context I believe you meant to say "Jeff". ;)

speedybenz
12-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Wrong post area. Sorry

trymonlam
12-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by c55m8o
I think you mean "Jeff". I'm Steve, and yes I think I'm a good man too, but in this context I believe you meant to say "Jeff". ;)
yup, i do mean jeff. was a little drunk last night... sorry.
but then again, steve, u've been very helpful as well. good man, good man.

trymonlam
12-15-2005, 01:33 AM
hmm...
seemed to be my bad. i think i just accidently took the life away from this thread with my stupid mistake.
sorry guys.

Abuimad
12-15-2005, 05:03 AM
well the discossion is over, and they did talk on another thread so...no worries :D

c55m8o
12-15-2005, 06:15 AM
I have a question... how much do Jeff's Camber arms cost? I think I was underestimating their price, when I made my "100x" remark. :o