PDA

View Full Version : C280 sport suspension question [noobie]

mebri
01-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Hey guys,
Just purchased a 00 C80 Sport and I'm looking for some websites where I can find some quality full suspension setups (coilover/shocks). Im not familiar with any mercedes products since my last car was a 00 turboed si...so I need need a few pointers on where to get started with my car. Thanks for the help!

trymonlam
01-06-2006, 06:30 AM
first, a welcome to our new member! i believe u will find yourself among friends here.
about your question, it's not exactly an 1 shot short answer. so my 2 cents would be, just as the mods may say, do a search.
this topic's been discussed extensively through out this forum. i believe u will find all that u need within a few clicks.
on a personal note, i am glad to see another c280 sport owner joining the forum . i drive the same model, white, 99'.

cheers.

jnolte
01-06-2006, 07:56 AM
mercedes dosent use coilovers because its not mchpherson setup, mercedes uses conrol arms.

best bet would be H&R cup kit

mebri
01-06-2006, 08:54 AM
yea, i am familiar with the whole searching deal on forums, haha. thanks for the heads up. Yeah I honestly am clueless about the car, just got it a few days ago...im sure this will be an experience learning about all the differences compared to my old car. Thanks for the replys and welcomes.