PDA

View Full Version : do we have this for sale in US?

trymonlam
01-06-2006, 06:43 AM
i am in Hong Kong, about to come back to US.

went to a car accessory shop that featured mercedes. the shopkeep showed me little do-thats i never saw in the US.

i saw these little chromed rings/rims
that surrounds all the buttons on our car. window controls, heated seats, etc...
they come in a set of 15. can anyone tell me if they had seen this sold in US before?

also, there's a set chromed surround for the AC outlets. one long piece for the center one and 2 short ones for the sides. again, anyone seen this in US?

knvs
01-06-2006, 06:51 AM
you can get them on ebay, but they look super tacky. I would never put them on my car...

trymonlam
01-06-2006, 07:04 AM
i agree on the tacky part, but this ones no one seemed to have on ebay. oh well. big deal. i will post some pics of them when i am back.

aruba
01-06-2006, 07:35 AM
pls do !!

Abuimad
01-06-2006, 09:27 AM
yeah those chrome ar sold everywere, us and abroad, i like the chrome around the gear shif and the ac vents thogh other than that..no

Renn 208
01-06-2006, 09:51 AM
To answer the subject of this thread:

http://www.formymercedes.com/mb_results.asp?model=W202&class=c-class_w202&category=Chrome+Accessories

Also, I'm reasonably certain that Jerry would be able to fulfill whatever chrome fantasies you may have for your window switches, but that may take a phone call.

trymonlam
01-07-2006, 04:46 AM
thanks guys. i myself am not much a of chrome person. i drive a sport, so there isn't even chrome on the exterior. just saw them and in trying to help out a friend with that store, i bought a set from him...

Renn, thanks for your support. these stuff i got isn't on that page u supplied. but thanks nonetheless.

i probably won't end up using them. however, i will bring it back to the US. i will update pics once i have myself settled. then i will think about what to do with them.

take care, guys. this will be my last post before i get back. flight tomorrow morning.