PDA

View Full Version : dvd/mp3/cd/+LCD monitor!!!$249?

hideric
01-10-2006, 09:22 PM
im wondering how these two units will fit on the dash, deal is amazing tho~ good for students like me!

but how would it fit?http://cgi.ebay.com/Innovatek-392-In-Dash-CAR-DVD-MP3-CD-PLAYER-TV-TFT-LCD_W0QQitemZ5850598508QQcategoryZ32825QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

rollinrealbig
01-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Naw .... you wouldnt want cheap shit like that in a mercedes, not even a Ford fucus.

it will sound like ass, you get what you paid for so keep that in mind.

jnolte
01-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by rollinrealbig
Naw .... you wouldnt want cheap shit like that in a mercedes, not even a Ford fucus.

it will sound like ass, you get what you paid for so keep that in mind.

is this coming from the guy that installs his own tint? ;)

davis449
01-11-2006, 07:22 AM
I actually had a touch screen monitor that was made by the same people who make that 7" TV monitor (the only difference between mine and it was that mine had a touchscreen overlay) and it was CRAP! That's why I have a Xenarc now.

Jayson Valdez
01-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by davis449
I actually had a touch screen monitor that was made by the same people who make that 7" TV monitor (the only difference between mine and it was that mine had a touchscreen overlay) and it was CRAP! That's why I have a Xenarc now.

How much did you get the Xenarc one for? I have a car Pc also but Im running it off my 15" monitors off a S video to composite. The picture on my panasonic indash looks to small and not all tht clear .

trymonlam
01-11-2006, 08:47 AM
i've given up the idea of having a dvd player in the car. mine got stolen a few months ago. come to think of it i barely even used that thing other than playing CDs. now with the same money for a good dvd touch screen i would go for a really high quality CD player with 24bit DA and upgrade the amp.

nonetheless, if u want a DVD player, get a good one from a reputable manufacturer. they are well worth the money, with the capability of future car pc (with correct input for good resolution) and everything else u may come up with using the monitor.

my 2 cents.

good luck, buddy.

davis449
01-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Jayson Valdez
How much did you get the Xenarc one for? I have a car Pc also but Im running it off my 15" monitors off a S video to composite. The picture on my panasonic indash looks to small and not all tht clear .

The Xenarc was $500, I believe. It works pretty well. All my software is touchscreen friendly, so I can used everything easily.

rollinrealbig
01-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by jnolte

Why yes it is!

tint = Bullshit i pulled it all off, not worth my time LoL :D

trymonlam
01-11-2006, 03:51 PM
got to give it to rollin... he tries everything. man, that's the spirit right there.

rollinrealbig
01-11-2006, 04:33 PM
LoL thanks man!

I learn from my own mistakes!

... and may try to help others so they dont end up trying stupid things like me. :D

c280nz
01-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by jnolte
if this is how you define cheap i guess im guilty too, but the job i did was better than the job a shop would do-

but nah man dont buy a cheap tv set up like that there normally very crappy and hard to use, stick to well known brands like jvc pioneer etc for top of the line stuff like that

AMG driver
02-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Go alpine or go home! i mean we drive benzs,, why cheap out on anything? i dont understand, do u have abenz for the status or because you love mercedes? cause i love my C43 thats for sure and i would never ever put that crap in it,,, ever.... not judging u just curious whats goin on in ur head? haha

rollinrealbig
02-10-2006, 09:56 PM
go with Alpine or Pioneer ... if you want the sound quality.

if your looking for anything that plays DVD's then that your choice.