PDA

View Full Version : central locking lost..please help!

undercover
02-04-2006, 05:07 PM
hey everyone,

i just lost central lock of all the doors and boot..so this sucks! umm have a feeling the cause of it might be the sounds in the car..and the other thing is that when the locks went the cabin lights also went..anyone knows wheather it a DIY job or a PRO job?

please help!!
thanks!
TIM

benzaddict
02-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Sounds like you have a problem with the central locking pump (PSE pump). Check your fuses and if none are blown, disconnect the elctrical connectors from the PSE pump and let it sit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset, see if that takes care of it. If not you might need to take it to a shop. Good luck....

undercover
02-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by benzaddict
Sounds like you have a problem with the central locking pump (PSE pump). Check your fuses and if none are blown, disconnect the elctrical connectors from the PSE pump and let it sit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset, see if that takes care of it. If not you might need to take it to a shop. Good luck....
hey cool thanks!

where do i find the PSE pump? and how do i disconnect it?

martattack
02-04-2006, 06:38 PM
where do i find the PSE pump? and how do i disconnect it?

It is behind the trunk paneling on the right rear side.

SLAMMED_C
02-05-2006, 10:41 AM
check for blown fuses.. sounds like since you have no interior light now.. you may have blown a fuse.. and yep teh PSE is on the right hand side of the trunk.. behind the trim panel.

undercover
02-05-2006, 01:30 PM
cool thanks guys, now i need to go do some DIY jobs..hope i can find it! if not i'll come back and ask more or hassel more :D :P

cheers guys!