PDA

View Full Version : Polishing your wheel

C280 JR
07-21-2003, 11:27 AM
well i felt like giving up after i realized how much work ther is needed to do this job..the stuff needs constant polishing that it would drive me insane knowing that there could be a case that i would run out of poslish and be stuck in rain..

I called up a local wheelwizard to quote me on the price to fix my wheel, by putting the clear coat back on that i took off and they wanted $150....so i told them to go to hell....My wheel cost that amount so i might as well buy a new one..

so i figured i could live with doing the polish every week..i go to autozone, and just curious about the polishes that they carry, and i stumble across this.

Multy Color-Wheel clear coat
Not only do you not have to polish everyweek and worry about your wasted time, this thing is a one time job. This polish can last up to 6 months, and protect your wheel from any break dust particles. ALSO, this polish will give your wheel the Extra shiny look that you are looking for
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pe6904e45a5720a1b1a6459157beff770/fb9d26db.jpg
Specs.

Dupli-Color ($4.50)

Highpreformance wheel coating

-Improved resistance to breake dust, chemicals, cleaning solovents, heat and chipping

-Restores original wheel appearance

-HIGHLY reflective metalic

-FAST dry

Elvir

SLK Boy
07-21-2003, 01:47 PM
That's a nice find...wish we had more autozones around here...Pep Boyz just doesn't have enough selection...

JRE320
07-21-2003, 03:05 PM
LOL!!!! you don't have the patience in doing this kind of mod.....
:D ;) :)