PDA

View Full Version : need new passenger side doors

Brando457
04-05-2006, 10:33 AM
So recently I was involved in an accident where my right side of the car was basically t-boned by a lady in a land rover. Her car had no damage, but mine unfortunately does.

The front passenger side fender is damaged, front passenger door, and the rear passenger door.

Car is a 1994 mercedes benz C220 W202 chasis well kept except for this accident :/.

I wanted to know if anyone knew of an oem parts place online where I could order 2 new doors and the fender.

Thanks this is my first post and unfortunately a bad one :(.

The good news is I may finally just put the money out and do a rieger kit on my w202 :)

trymonlam
04-05-2006, 10:52 AM
welcome to the site and i am sorry for your accident. i guess it's about time to start calling the salvage yards around u for parts. also u can google to find some of the major salvage yards around the country that specialize in mercedes.
my 2 cents.

Brando457
04-05-2006, 10:59 AM
was hoping to just be able to get OEM doors and not junkyard ones, but we'll see.

It just makes me cry when I go outside and see my baby hit

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=broscar5aw.jpg

picture of my brothers car and mine is the black one in the background

trymonlam
04-05-2006, 11:21 AM
i feel u.
last year some lowlife dirtbag knock my driver side window out and stole my deck as well as the monitors in the headrest. i don't feel so bad about the deck, but the fact that the car was hurt really aggrevated me.
as long as there's no frame damage, the car will be back to normal in no time. hang in there.

calsonic
04-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Some fool just broke into my car too just last week, knocking out the passenger side window and ripping apart the front console panel. Also stepped on my leather seats and got all this muddy crap on it. Dumb mofo couldnt even steal the alpine radio i had. Ended up not taking shit out of my car. If your going to f-up my car at least take something, it'll make me feel better about the damage (only saying this cause i have full coverage insurance). My complex is gated too with a security booth in the entrance and supposedly more security walk around the parking lot at night. What the heck were these dumb pricks doing, jacking each other off to not notice my car being broken into !!...
Whats sad is i just bought the car like a month ago. I got all these goodies for my car including bodykit, rims, and grill (didnt install yet), now my baby is all torn up..well at least the good news is that its finally in the bodyshop. Having the damage fixed and installing the kit. Once thats done, putting on the rims. Kinda scary now though parking in my apartment complex now, especially when its a fixed up RED mercedes. Anyway, im just venting...:rolleyes:

trymonlam
04-05-2006, 11:57 AM
i park my car in a apartment complex too. but mine's in a parking building accessible by keycards or keys. however, being in a shady town who knows if there's any asshole would enter during the gate lifting open when cars come in and out of the garage.
arghh... for all u vandals out there, get a job.

Abuimad
04-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by trymonlam
for all u vandals out there, get a job.

ok :cool:

seriosuly though junkyard doors sometimes are not too bad, i got a euro trunk for a 100 bucks....and it wasnt in a bad shape either..maybe thats the way things are over here...im hopping its the same in the states

Brando457
04-05-2006, 02:56 PM
just wondering why people keep posting about cars being broken into?

but yeah the lady hit my car and tried to blame me after she clearing tried to get in the lane and hit me.

O well

Denlasoul
04-05-2006, 05:12 PM
I requested these part numbers awhile ago. If you need them, Search the Part Number section. ;)

rollinrealbig
04-05-2006, 05:35 PM
@Brando457,

thats a nice 202 u have ... love the color, but Junk yards arnt so bad ... you can find good condition parts and it will come with a crap load of extra parts - they wont be pulling off every single piece off the door - they will just give it to you whole. just gotta paint it from the inside and out.

97C28O
04-05-2006, 06:55 PM
if they're giving you a door from another 202, isn't it OEM? since it came from another MB 202..

Its cheaper and you can probably get the same color too...

rollinrealbig
04-05-2006, 07:25 PM
[i]

Its cheaper and you can probably get the same color too... [/B]

good luck finding his color. dark red isnt very common.

trymonlam
04-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by rollinrealbig
good luck finding his color. dark red isnt very common.
the wine red is his brother's 202. he's got a black one, which can be seen in the background of the pic.

97C28O
04-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Brando457
was hoping to just be able to get OEM doors and not junkyard ones, but we'll see.

It just makes me cry when I go outside and see my baby hit

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=broscar5aw.jpg

picture of my brothers car and mine is the black one in the background

the wine red is his brother's 202. he's got a black one, which can be seen in the background of the pic.

Brando457
04-05-2006, 09:53 PM
well i got one estimate and am getting another one later today

for the meantime i get my brother's car and he is driving our 2 door jetta :)

I googled a few sites, but yet to come up with any place online selling doors just the front fender which is a start.

By spring I want my car fully repaired, rieger kit, eibach suspension and i have a pair of 19" at italia rims. o and tint

Anyone know a good place to order rieger kits in the US from?

AMIMotorsports has it
http://www.amimotorsports.com/oldsite/riegervw.htm

trymonlam
04-05-2006, 10:19 PM
well to start i think one of our fellow member is selling his authentic rieger infinity lip in the classified section. u can start with that.

Brando457
04-05-2006, 11:08 PM
unfortunately he is asking for then amimotorsports :/, but we'll see

I cant wait until the body work is all done then I can start going frankstein style on the engine :)

rollinrealbig
04-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by trymonlam

ooops. i misunderstood. silly me.

yea black is gonna be easy to find.