PDA

View Full Version : Fog lights for Sport bumpers?

zzDragonzz
04-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Tis is I again, just wondering if you guys know of any fog lights that will fit the sport bumpers? I thnk I saw a pic on here some dude w/ the name superpnoy or something, it was a silver 202 w/ the sport bumper and I guess he fabricated his own fog lights to fit in the holes...shit looks dope however didn't see any daytime pics of the fitment etc....anyone know of some lights that will work w/ little to no modification...I wanna rock the fog lights on my car...yellow ones lol

mebri
05-01-2006, 12:55 PM
yeah im wondering the same thing...fog lights for the sport bumper

rollinrealbig
05-01-2006, 01:28 PM
ummm not sure if there are any fog lights for the sport bumpers because those air ways are to cool down the brakes i guess.

yea I saw superpnoy's yellow fog lights - I think he said those were JDM fog lites just bolted in. thats all I can remember.

I have him added on myspace but cant open his page cuz i cant find it LoL

Abuimad
05-01-2006, 11:14 PM
none of the foglights i saw on ebay worked for our cars....but i do suggest u try the search button because there are countless threads asking all the same question

mebri
05-02-2006, 03:40 AM
yaah im familiar with the search button...just like everyone else in every other forum for cars, but somtimes you just cant find the direct answer to a question that your looking for.
holla

zzDragonzz
05-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Welp I guess I'll be the first one to do an article on this subject then....till the summer I'll get some good diy's up for fog light installation for sport bumpers....but before that, more research has to be done....

NEA-4311
05-08-2006, 02:47 AM
If you come up to something definitely let us know! :D And these holes not only cool the breaks which I pretty much doubt if they even do that, the horns are in there! ;)

zzDragonzz
05-08-2006, 11:20 AM
I dont think they cool the brakes, because they have the mud guards in there that prevent the air from even reaching the brake assembly..I've taken the lower portion off though...I saw the horns in there as well, but that wont be in the way, since fog lights are small anyways and teh wiring can just be ziptied to the body/chasis protions... tapped into battery wire and switch mounted somewhere inside the car to be turned on..really basic stuff if you ask me...Yellow fogs would look very nice. I'll get some good pictures w/ instructions, etc....

Gotta focus on my finals first then off w/ my first mod.

rollinrealbig
05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
I have a pre-update and those holes go directly to the brakes on mine - no mud gaurds .

i relocated my horns behind my grill because I also dont have those fans there, its all empty!

zzDragonzz
05-18-2006, 03:25 PM
yea, I just took off the inner fender bottom lining...after looking at a few benz models I've noticed a lot of different fog style options....I think I'm going to self cut out the plastic black things on the side bumpers and fit a circular fog light into it then just mount it upwards to soemthing...lookes like a very easy task, since my summer has begun, and finals have gone pretty smoothly, I think I'll get some DIY's up...Yesterday I installed some after market speakers upfront using the old harness which is a pretty clean job. If anyone is interested in a DIY for that let me know, I'll be more than happy to help.

mebri
05-19-2006, 04:54 AM
i definitely would like to see a DIY for the foglights in the sport bumper!!

NEA-4311
05-19-2006, 11:29 AM
Yeah me too. I got a pic here, I believe he is also a member.
Do you know what kind are these foglights?Maybe from which car?
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/NEA-4311/68700b5c.jpg

mebri
05-19-2006, 11:57 AM
yeah that looks pretty good too! i also am looking to do a yellow fog light setup....tell me the waaaaays! hahaha