View Full Version : Wheels!

got_wake
05-15-2006, 10:05 PM
okay basicaly this is my story i dont have a 202 at the mo it got written off but im looking for one at the moment but im rather picky! so it could take time! any way as i go im looking at wheels i had some really nice shadowed grey rims on my last 202 which was gun metal grey and i loved them! one of my issues is that i really want a 202 whith some sort of body kit as 202 are coming sooo comon hear and i dont want to blend in! yeah i cant afford an amg! basicaly i started this thread so people could show off there rims and give the 10cents worth of input on other peoples! im doing this to try make me make a decision on what i should do! no offence but im a little sick of amg monoblocks they do indeed look sick on amgs! and i have a lot of respect for them but again every 202 in NZ has them! and i want somthing a little differnt!

thanks guys!
H

NEA-4311
05-16-2006, 03:37 AM
Since its a German car, always according to the EU trend, its wheels would look even better having a lip. A really nice dimension would be 18x8.5J front and 18x9.5J rear. You will have no problem of scraping your arches whatsoever, even if your car is reasonably lowered. A classic German design is the BBS "Y" spoked one which looks good. Since we can post our designs, here is mine.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/NEA-4311/33bbb526.jpg

Rusdi Harahap
05-16-2006, 08:40 AM
Yes it's German car. But for me some Jap wheel will be cool in our w202. Autocouture Magnifique is one of them.

NEA-4311
05-16-2006, 08:55 AM
Yes I know what you mean, in fact I was thinking of mentioning it in my first post that 202 models are some of the few older mercedes that can be equiped with latest alloys designs and still look georgeous. I was following a more classical aproach in the matter though.

got_wake
05-16-2006, 12:07 PM
yeah its funny how you never know till you see it on a car like my old wheels look stupid but on the car i think they look amazing! but wouuld it be the same if they were on a silver or white 202? who knows?

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/591000-591999/591091_8_full.jpg

that was my old 202 and i think the car to wheel colour combo was awesome!

undercover
05-17-2006, 08:31 PM
http://www.streetdreams.org//wheels/lowenhart/lowenhart_ldr_chrome.jpg

http://www.streetdreams.org//wheels/lowenhart/lowenhart_lc1_black.jpg

love these wheels :P chuck these on the wagon hagan! it'll look phat!

got_wake
05-17-2006, 09:27 PM
haha whats up hood rat! yeah i fully dunno know what im doin ay! benzboys old 280 amg kitted 202s up for sale so might look into that! i dunno about these big full face dubs thats a bit dumped out gucci interiour S65 steez ya nameeen! how much was your wald kit?

GO TELL YA BOY!

undercover
05-17-2006, 09:31 PM
paid $2500 all up including shipping ae! what a mission to handel...its just sittin in my garage..savin money up for installation and new paint job for the car..this is going to be expensive!

cant wait for u to get a 202 then we can go for a cruise!

HOLLATCHA BOI!

got_wake
05-17-2006, 10:22 PM
ohhh your repainting the entire car? yeah that is expensive! why not just colour match it to that crazy green! what colour were you thinking? or if you want you could sell it to me!! :)

undercover
05-17-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by got_wake
ohhh your repainting the entire car? yeah that is expensive! why not just colour match it to that crazy green! what colour were you thinking? or if you want you could sell it to me!! :)

hahahahah yeahh bro i was thinkin of sellin her ae..but i dont know if i could depart mah baby! LMAO haha at least i know it'll go into good hands..haha just dont drive it near any 4WD! jkz jkz!!! :p i was gona colour match it but someone key'd me so i'ma get that repainted at the sametime!

c280nz
05-18-2006, 01:57 AM
those second wheels undercover showed look nice :cool:

undercover
05-18-2006, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by c280nz
those second wheels undercover showed look nice :cool:

yeahh love these wheels ae! 2 bad they cost a fortune! are worth the price of my 202!hahaha
all for funn ya know! shitts and giggless!
Lol