PDA

View Full Version : Euro/Projector headlights on a Sport

rman
06-05-2006, 11:45 AM
I just realized the other day that my fog lights are built into the headlights (hey, i've only had the car 3 weeks)

If i get projectors, or the euro clears, what happens to my foglights? Does my 99 sport still use the standard US 4 pin headlight connection?

Also....on a side note....how odd would those smoked corners look with smoke projectors? The smoked corners are OEM look, while the projectors are clear/crystal glass lense.

I really want a smoked headlight/corner setup!!!!! Can I take the plastic lense off a clear corner and tint the chrome reflector? I'd really like for it to be a uniform tint tho.....

OCKlasse
06-06-2006, 06:41 PM
I am pretty sure they don't have fogs, as far as the corners, I think you are better off getting the crystal clear corners with the projector headlamps. Just keep checking ebay for crystal smoked corners, though!

rman
06-07-2006, 12:11 PM
i emailed both vendors on ebay and only one of them got back to me.....they didn't carry smoked crystal corners...which leads me to believe they don't make them :(

therock2689
06-13-2006, 02:02 PM
you can tind the cornors yourself. Its not that hard or expensive, it just take some time and being careful. Here is a tutorial and will help you and give you the name of the product. Its one a 350z but it works on anything.
http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Tutorial:Smoking_Taillights
enjoy!!!