PDA

View Full Version : God damn shampoo

IamJanuar
06-08-2006, 11:57 PM
So I came back home from a car wash and as usual I put all my stuff in the trunk. When I was about to take all the stuff out into the garage I found out something spill on the carpet. At first I thought it was some water left in the bucket that spills. It turns out that it was coming from the bottle of shampoo that I had used! It was a gallon bottle and it was still half full!
I removed everything immediately out of the trunk. It was a MESS! and it took 2 hours to clean out the shampoo sipping below the carpet. All the wires, tools, and the everything that's below the carpet.

I have still another problem yet to solve. How the hell can I get these shampoo out of the carpet?
I am thinking of replacing them I had spill to many stuff in there anyway, but any suggestion?

BTW the reason why it spill was the cap broke! Not on the side broke but from the top, cant describe it well but I will post pic of it saturday when I am home. I dont think bumping into something caused that, it might've been the cap itself. The shampoo is meguiars #62.

rollinrealbig
06-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Id take out all the carpeting, use a hose to wash off as much as possible and then let it dry. it will just smell like shampoo the rest of its life but who cares. as long as your car shampoo smelled good ;)

benzonline
06-09-2006, 12:07 PM
could be worse!!

Abuimad
06-09-2006, 11:33 PM
i feel ur pain....i had the same thing happen to me but instead of shampoo i had formula polish stain the carpet..i had to replace the carpet...

Goldeni245
06-10-2006, 12:45 PM
dude, i spilled chinese fish soup all over the back of my car a few years a ago, it STILL smells like it...as long as you have good smelling shampoo it's all good hah.