PDA

View Full Version : Head light wipers

Espresso
06-10-2006, 08:58 AM
OK, How in the world do these things work? Do they come on with the washers, the wipers or what?
It seems that they have a mind of their own. Sometimes they come on when I turn on the lights, sometimes the wipers, ect...

It wouldnt bother be except witht the fact that the drivers side wiper hardly ever goes back to the lay down position. It sticks up across the headlight 1/2 the time & it seems that everytime I turn on the lights..or wipers that it moves abotu an inch or so.
I say the lights or wipers because I pretty much turn them on at the same time because it is always raining here.
I tried to replicate it in the carport, but couldnt even ge tthe damn thigns to move. It seems they only do it when moving, or when hit by rain.

My wife cannot even decifer in the manual how these things are supposed to work.

Thanks in advance.

jnolte
06-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Headlight wipers only work when you have the headlight on and you push the windsheild wash spray button. Spray will shoot out of the nozzle on the headlight wiper arm then it will wipe the headlight...pretty cool!