PDA

View Full Version : Few Body Kit Questions

EveryDayHustlin
06-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey guys, new to the forums and just got my benz a few months ago, so i'm not too fluent with some things about my car yet but i've been studying these forums like its my job =P. Anyways my questions pretain to a guy in my area parting out his 95 c36 i'm trying to get his skirts and rear bumper + any other good parts that you guys might recomend. I current have a 97' c280 Sport and was wondering whats a good price for these pieces and will they even fit my car, i'd also like to know if there is any way to tell if these pieces are authentic c36 pieces or knock offs. Thanks in advance for your help. -Matt

jnolte
06-22-2006, 04:31 PM
hey bro, who is this guy parting out his C36? I could take a look if you wanted. The kit will fit perfect on your car, also try and get the C36 intake tube, its a nice one!

benzaddict
06-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Ha, ha..... it's a small world sometimes. It's me parting out the C36, I just picked it up last weekend. I'm going to make a new thread about it soon with some pics if anybody needs anything.

Denlasoul
06-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by EveryDayHustlin
Hey guys, new to the forums and just got my benz a few months ago, so i'm not too fluent with some things about my car yet but i've been studying these forums like its my job =P. Anyways my questions pretain to a guy in my area parting out his 95 c36 i'm trying to get his skirts and rear bumper + any other good parts that you guys might recomend. I current have a 97' c280 Sport and was wondering whats a good price for these pieces and will they even fit my car, i'd also like to know if there is any way to tell if these pieces are authentic c36 pieces or knock offs. Thanks in advance for your help. -Matt
The seller is very reputable in my book. :)

If you search "body kit," you'll find several Threads pertaining to the different kits and years. I'd tell you off hand, but cannot remember too clearly.

edit: come out to the next GTG and you'll probably meet him in person!

jnolte
06-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by benzaddict
Ha, ha..... it's a small world sometimes. It's me parting out the C36, I just picked it up last weekend. I'm going to make a new thread about it soon with some pics if anybody needs anything.

whoa it is a small world, when you pic up a C36

id imagine the C36 cross over intake pipe isnt for grabs since steve your problay using the engine ;)

EveryDayHustlin
06-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by benzaddict

Haha! yes it is, nice to meet you man. The gtg sounds great i'm definatly excited to see some mod'd benz's in person. I prolly saw one of your guyses cars rollin around wich is what got me interested in the w202 mercedes in the first place. I'll be in touch about those skirts and bumper when I get my finances figured out for the month.