Thread: which corner lights to keep?

which corner lights to keep?

ok guys i have clear corners on my car now (the ones off ebay). should i keep them or buy the smoked ones cuz i kinda like how the smoke ones look but i need some opinions first. i also have the euro glass clear headlight assembly's but i don't want the crystal glass corners (i personally hate the look). check my cardomain for pictures of my car now with the clears. car is 702 (smoke silver metallic - champaigne/gold).

if you scroll down to the picture in the garage for a close-up of my headlights, you can see the difference in style of the lenses from my glass headlight assembly's to the clear corners i have now!

link to the ones i want
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Jason
    Jason

2006 BMW 525XI (Silver Gray Metallic)
    -----------------------------------------------
    1995 C280 (Smoke Silver Metallic) - 348,900 Original Miles - SOLD March 2010
    1988 Saleen Mustang - 1 Of Only 17 - 50,514 Original Miles - SOLD June 2009

rollinrealbig
    I had smoked ones on my white 202, they gave it a nice contrast, I havnt sold em yet but just have them around and using differnt ones right now. they were nice I still like them.

i have smoked and i realy like tem. I think they give the car a great look. im just trying to decide what would look better with them, the crystal claer headlights or the projector lights. decisions, decisions =)
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

Yeah I bought those exact ones off that guy. I like them because they go with the half smoked stock taillights on my 96 C220. Heres a link to my gallery if you wanna see how they look on a black car
    http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...threadid=10013

i got a little crazy with mine. they were the clear cyrstal euro ones, and i smoked them with niteshades.

it's def. different. Not sure if i like them, and do plan on changing them, but i'll rock them for now

they look really good and dark orange (i put an amber bulb) at night

thanks for all the pictures and advice guys. i'm gonna pick them up today off the guy from ebay.

Jason
    Jason

2006 BMW 525XI (Silver Gray Metallic)
    -----------------------------------------------
    1995 C280 (Smoke Silver Metallic) - 348,900 Original Miles - SOLD March 2010
    1988 Saleen Mustang - 1 Of Only 17 - 50,514 Original Miles - SOLD June 2009