Thread: Blue Laurel center wheel caps...

Blue Laurel center wheel caps...

Hey all, I just picked up some nice center caps but don't know how to install. Someone told me the best way to do it is taking off the tires but huh? I thought I could just pry the old ones off and pop the new ones on but I tried doing that and damaged my rims a tiny bit...don't want to force it, as the space between the rim and the cap is so small. Anyone have any tips?

In Charge
    Take the wheel off and pop the cap with a stick from the inside.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

You The best And Easiest Way Is To Take The Wheel Off And Pop Them Out From The Inside.
    1998 c280 (WHITE)
    Kenwood Excelon KDC- X579 Head
    KAC iP500 Ipod Interface
    2 Kenwood KCF-w3012 1500Watt 12\" Subs
    Sony GTR2002 1200 Watt Amp
    More Mods To Come

double rat farts, thanks guys...

Re: Blue Laurel center wheel caps...

Originally posted by roughpastels
    Hey all, I just picked up some nice center caps but don't know how to install. Someone told me the best way to do it is taking off the tires but huh? I thought I could just pry the old ones off and pop the new ones on but I tried doing that and damaged my rims a tiny bit...don't want to force it, as the space between the rim and the cap is so small. Anyone have any tips?
    HMMM TASTY.. where did you get them?

I was wondering why the stock 16's merc put on my w202 didnt have the flag ship bllue & silver center caps.. they could look allot better..
    -There spray painted instead
    Standard 1999 C230K Sport
    Mileage: 120K
    Tyres: Pirelli P6000

you can get them at any legit MB dealer but i got mine on ebay for a bit cheaper...just search for "blue laurel center wheel caps" on ebay. they also come in black too! yeah, they're classy indeed, totally gave a bit of a kick to my boring stock wheels.