Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Bad Benz !!!

Originally posted by rikumon
    Fenders are welded and tin-coated.
    Im truly amazed by the finish!...the fronts are welded huh!!...so the rares are too??...alot of filler to get the finish in the rear?
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

OG Moderator
    what tire sizes you running on them rims?
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    I dont know about that, F&R look appropriate:
    i see what chris is saying. the front blends a lot nicer because the top of the flare smooths into the radius of the upper fender edge.

the rear, although the same, blends less because it is put up against a flat surface. a steeper slope on the rear flare would blend it in nicer, but then you'd have less "flare" and it wouldn't match the front.

and i actually like the gold rims. i have been thinking of gold rims for a long time to be different, but i keep thinking STi

Originally posted by rman
    i see what chris is saying. the front blends a lot nicer because the top of the flare smooths into the radius of the upper fender edge.

the rear, although the same, blends less because it is put up against a flat surface. a steeper slope on the rear flare would blend it in nicer, but then you'd have less "flare" and it wouldn't match the front.

and i actually like the gold rims. i have been thinking of gold rims for a long time to be different, but i keep thinking STi
    agreed. the more i look at it, would be near impossible because of how the frame of the rear door is so close to the wheel well.

still a cool and unique car. i'm glad other people are willing to step outside the box, and get a little more aggressive with their car from the normal "slap a C36 kit on, and lower it with an advante garde grill oh my god its perfect get some clear corners and wash it really good" that everyone else seems to be too far beaten into :dead:

wow the fenders.....wow....soo gooood...and the rims..and that gold colour is just perfect..love the height of the car...love the paint job..love the whole thing...what a beast of a machine moded so tastefully..nice job man
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

When I started to do these mods I thouht that real mercedes fanatics gonna say " oh my good, c36 is raped " or something like that ... I m very surprised!

Main idea was to admire mercedes original aspects, and keep it simple. (No bright colour or too massive bodykit) But I wanted something different, thats why colour coded rims.

Rear is also welded, and the tyres are 225/35 and 255/30.
    Wide C36
    www.kalisconcept.com

wow man i cant get over the rims...the colour is soo good on the black car...and that lip..wow
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

damn man u are the freshest
    looks really cool. but where is the nice exhaust of the C36

and the rims are not from this world. really nice.

I LOVE the fact that you cant see the excaust tips...
    Jim
    >> My white Greek merC

g

This car is my new comp background

Thanks for comments. New pics:
    http://jtmedia.kuvat.fi/kuvat/c36+AMG/

Wide C36
    www.kalisconcept.com

Damn the car looks nice! I'm going to use it as my wallpaper now HAHA
    1997 C280 Sport

i like your front fenders alot!!

Nice fenders, rims,... EVERYTHING!!!