Thread: 2 tone doors for C43

2 tone doors for C43

Whats up everyone, thought i'd drop some pictures of my most recent upgrade. I love how the E55 doors are 2tone to match the seats, and always wanted to do it in my C43. It turned out to be pretty time consuming. I got a perfect color match of leather at my local fabric store , stitched black lines at an angle across the leather and re wrapped the panels. It completely changes the inside of the car.... lightens the doors up alot. Let me know what youguys think.

looks great...we need to meet up sometime, we prob only live 5-10 minutes away from each other

In Charge
    Looks excessive to me, but at least it turned out ok. I think when a mod looks after-the-fact it tends to not look as nice.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

looks great

i love the two tone thing, but it looks like your doors are lighter than the grey on the seat. maybe it's just the camera? anyways looking good

yea the flash on the camera made the doors look lighter, hate when that happens

I like it, but there is a something weird. you should try to get that wood trim in the door and try to find something like carbon fiber or something. BUt other then that it looks good.
    2000 C230K
    custom intake
    Full audio with MTX, Alpine, And Rf parts
    custom a-pillar pod

That upgrade is epic!! It looks really nice. Im in San Clemente so hit me up next time you are in the area. I'd love to see it in person. I want a C43!!

loving it! looks awesome! keep it up! what size rims do you have there?
    Diamonds & Wood

My merc http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9323

Looks good!
    *97 C280
    *Lorinser
    *REMUS

Very nice! Good job!

I was thinking about doing that also but it wouldn't look that good so I did the hole middle piece. also I think you should have done only 2 stitches going in the middle only.

They are 19"s staggered, 8.5" in the front and 9.5" in the rear.

cool interior.. but really.. im glad to see you replaced that Jenson head unit for a pioneer!

Looks good. Is there an area of the panel that will tear if the airbag deploys?

i think if you painted the center console + dash wood trim to match the body color, and swapped the door inserts for genuine carbon fiber, your interior would be sooooo nuskool pwnage! also, i would even consider painting the SRS tag for the airbag so it doesn't draw so much attention.

all in all the work looks good.

luv it
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202