Thread: AMG front and rear badges (PSNJI?)

AMG front and rear badges (PSNJI?)

hey guys, i know they have them on Ebay, but id rather get them from someone who has them already and is happy with the quality!

i know psnji has them, where did you get them? would you be able to get a set for me if i send the cash to you?

can anyone else get hold of them?

cheers guys
    Alps
    C36 AMG 1997 18\" Mono II, Light Smoke tints, Avantgarde grill, folding dimming 210 mirrors, H&R`s, Alpine Multimedia, Soundstream, OEM Xenons more to come.....

Just go to a Benz dealership and you can buy them in the parts department dood. They'll probably be around 15-25 bucks a peice.
    Werd.
    \'98 C230 over 110k and gone cross country 4 times!

skooter,

wrong badges, i guess i wasnt clear on the original post, its the round AMG emblems that replace the hood and trunk star and not the factory AMG signs( i already have them as standard).
    Alps
    C36 AMG 1997 18\" Mono II, Light Smoke tints, Avantgarde grill, folding dimming 210 mirrors, H&R`s, Alpine Multimedia, Soundstream, OEM Xenons more to come.....

I think koolvin (mb uk forums) has the badge as well but mounted inside. You could also try to ask him as well where he got it as well.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

OG Moderator
    Koolvin bought the badge from me.

I got them from Japan.

I do not have anymore of this.

I could probably get you a pair...
    However, they are not cheap tough

Defintely get the ones PNSJI can get. They look *MUCH* better than the ebay ones. Worth the extra cost!

The ones from ebay look cheesy up close. Pretty much like someone hand-drew the logo and color-copied it. The tree looks like crap!

The ones Susanto has are thin, but look well-crafted and have a raised surface. It appears the logo was made with different layers, and actually painted. Much higher quality IMHO.

pnsji,

could u find out price for me or even send me the details of where u got them from? either one.

appreciate it
    Alps

OG Moderator
    I saw this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2428216334
    very cheap if what he says is true...

Because David Leonoff (periokid) bought his from me.