Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floor mats!

Originally posted by benzofanatic
    Ya we should all get new mats from MB. Has anyone felt the mats in a Bentley? they are soo nice i want those for my car.
    they propably cost as much as our cars...
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Originally posted by Abuimad
    they propably cost as much as our cars...
    :werd: Might as well use your cash and dump them on the floor as your floor mats.
    1997 C280 Sport

Hey FromanL278, when you ordered from bekkers.com did they provide shipping information like a tracking number? I ordered one about 1 week ago and haven't got any emails saying my order is shipped out.
    1997 C280 Sport

i ordered it too. like 2-3 weeks ago. they don't say anything. i call them and they said it was going out the next day. and that was like a week ago. they have horrible service.

Originally posted by bish0p
    i ordered it too. like 2-3 weeks ago. they don't say anything. i call them and they said it was going out the next day. and that was like a week ago. they have horrible service.
    Did your order arrive yet? Or your still waiting.
    1997 C280 Sport

I just bought a set of the black rubber Honeycomb floor mats, pulled em out of a wrecked car for $20 whole set.

these are really heavy duty - almost 1inch thick!

Re: Floor mats!

Got a set of thick rubber ones from SAMS. Fit good with little triming. Protect my original mats from wear.

Originally posted by 97C28O
    Well, I searched here and very few threads about floor mats came up. My floor mats are pissing me off because it moves too much out of place and what pissed me off more was the other day I just vacuumed the interior and went to pick up somebody and they ended up having gum stuck to their shoes and STICKING onto my carpets! Now I'm looking for new floor mats.

What does you have have/ have bought? Where? Cost?

Bekkers.com have the all season rubber mats. I think they look odd because its rubber and has ugly design... Does anyone have these? Pictures would be nice.

I was thinking the dealer if thats the only place to get the OEM ones. Can anyone confirm if they're $100 or less?

i still haven't received my floormats from bekkers yet. Have you gotten yours? i ordered it about a month ago. and they claimed they shipped it last week but i called again and they said they just shipped it now. bekkers has horrible service

Well I just received an email about 2 days ago with an order confirmation... There was no tracking # nor did it say my order was shipped. It it does not arrive by tomorrow or next week Monday, I will be calling.
    1997 C280 Sport

I just got a new set of oem floor mats for x-mas, and they came with clips that attach to the floor. My original mats didnt have this feature so i was quite happy. OEM mats arent that expensive if you got connections either.

As for winter mats, those bekker ones are actually oem Mercedes, they sell them at the dealer if you ask. My Dad works at a dealer so he gets me things at cost, it def helps out.

Im right there in the game, Business discount is the shit!

Heh, just received my set of mats! Their nice!
    1997 C280 Sport

Originally posted by RemoLexi
    Im right there in the game, Business discount is the shit!
    Oh yeah, I hear ya man. Wouldnt want to know what its like without that.

OG Moderator
    FWIW, I came across these tonight when scanning Craig's List to see what MB parts were listed. I bet the guy still has some those left since he had 22. Since the listing is a bit old he is probably willing to make a deal even better than the $50 a set. If you want a set of MB rubber mats, you might want to contact the guy and see if you can get great deal. He says he was told they were for an S class but they look like they might be the same size as those listed for the C Class on the Bekkers site.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/244753434.html
    1999 C230 Kompressor

Those will not work from the pictures. The rear mats on our C are curved and much smaller than those on the S. And i think those would not fit in our cars unless you want to trim it..... Just get a set from bekkers.com I'm happy with mines as they actually came in a week after winter holidays.. Suppose they were closed? and opened back on new years.
    1997 C280 Sport

OG Moderator
    I bet you are right. Now that I look closer at the fronts, they look a lot wider than the Cs shown earlier in the thread. Too bad!
    1999 C230 Kompressor