Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: AMG ECU Tuning by SpeedInnovation

so- can you guys tune my car?

I can get dyno numbers to you etc. etc.-

mods-

air-water intercooled hps gen I kit with stock 5 psi boost "goal" (4-4.5 psi actual boost)

whatever fueling system you guys can support- ideally a 1:1 rising fpr or so and a larger pump (you'll have to really open up the injectors)

-drew
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe
    daily driver is a bicycle

Yes, we can.

Originally posted by expo5.0
    so- can you guys tune my car?
    K1 Motorsport
    ECU | HID | KW | K-MAC | AMG | Camber Kit | Argos

how do we start? and REALLY?

What parameters can you adjust?

Will i be mailing my ecu back and forth (i'd imagine this might take a few tries based on past in-person dyno tuning on other cars)?

how will cost work for this situation?

I will call tomorrow
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe
    daily driver is a bicycle

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    True, this product is quite affordable.

What I said was not to insult you, but just let you know that not everything is what it seems. K1 says to get before/after intake dynos to get a better idea of what you are dealing with (performance wise). A dyno will give you better insight into hp/tq at given rpm and load levels. In addition, it can give you a/f ratios, which help in prolonging the life of your engine.

Yes, I agree its expensive. Though doing it right would be alot cheaper than buying a new engine.

I have seen many intakes out on the market, and I'd say less than 1% actually give gains.

Just food for thought.....
    Thanks for looking out for me.
    2000 C23K Sport / Custom Magnaflow Exhaust / H7 6000k HIDs / Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors / Real CF B Pillars & CF Spoiler / Smoked LED Tails / H&R / Bilstein / V1 Radar/Laser Detector

Has any C43 owners built the courage to try out the upgrade yet? If so.....dyno results pleeeeease!
    Greg
    \'95 C220
    Carlsson Aero Kit
    Lorensor Exhaust
    Alpine IVA-D310