Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: AMG ECU Tuning by SpeedInnovation

Just had my ECU tuned this morning and I'm very happy with the results. I don't have DYNO readings but you can feel the difference. It has better acceleration and more low end torque.

Supercars! Some pics of my car at the shop STATE Auto Design who tuned my ECU. Very Nice people! Thanks for all your help K1/Jose @ STATE.

I'm not sure what I enjoyed more. Getting my car's ECU tuned or seeing all these Exotics.

Another happy customer!
    Enjoy the extra power Rey!
    K1 Motorsport
    ECU | HID | KW | K-MAC | AMG | Camber Kit | Argos

In Charge
    Originally posted by Denlasoul
    Lastly, I dont care what anyone says about their noticeable difference. Without before and after dynos your gains are all talk.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Lastly, I dont care what anyone says about their noticeable difference. Without before and after dynos your gains are all talk.
    lol, yeah it would be good to see some dyno sheets. you may as well put a 202 on the dyno before and after to help sell your products.

Tuner Rep
    Originally posted by DRM
    lol, yeah it would be good to see some dyno sheets. you may as well put a 202 on the dyno before and after to help sell your products.
    We are NOT obligated to pay for before and after dynos - in fact K1 had already offered and followed through on paying for an entire dyno session on OCKlasse' car. If you truly wanted to know and were truly inspired to find out, performing your OWN baseline dyno is the most beneficial thing you could do for your car before doing ANY performance mods.

I invite you all to do this, especially for the hp-tq/$.

Denlasoul, are you local? (I assume not since i see the M)
    SpeedInnovation - Engine Performance Tuning

Tuner Rep
    Originally posted by Rey99C280
    Just had my ECU tuned this morning and I'm very happy with the results. I don't have DYNO readings but you can feel the difference. It has better acceleration and more low end torque.

Supercars! Some pics of my car at the shop STATE Auto Design who tuned my ECU. Very Nice people! Thanks for all your help K1/Jose @ STATE.

I'm not sure what I enjoyed more. Getting my car's ECU tuned or seeing all these Exotics.

Hey Rey,

Glad you enjoyed the afternoon (and the "Changing of the Guards"). Have fun with that car...before you do any bigger plans with us .

JP@SI

Oh btw, it's Status Auto Design haha.

Tuner Rep
    Denlasoul, deal with me directly if you ever decide on getting an ECU tune. If you aren't satisfied, we always have a 30-Day guarantee.

Originally posted by DRM
    Has everyone been hiding under a rock? I posted my Dyno sheets...go look at them (on page eight)! I have a C230 and gained significant figures (especially torque - which is what this car needs). I am sure that with a C280, gains would be at worst the same if not much better considering it has two extra cylinders.

Originally posted by OCKlasse

sorry they're dark!

top is hp
    bottom is tq

Originally posted by JP@SI
    Hey Rey,

Glad you enjoyed the afternoon (and the "Changing of the Guards"). Have fun with that car...before you do any bigger plans with us .

JP@SI

Oh btw, it's Status Auto Design haha.
    That's right, Status Auto Design. What am I thinking.

Thanks for all your help JP@SI! By the way JP@SI, here's a pic of my 2 babies. he he

Next project, my 350Z?

In Charge
    Originally posted by JP@SI
    Denlasoul, deal with me directly if you ever decide on getting an ECU tune. If you aren't satisfied, we always have a 30-Day guarantee.
    Possibly...... oh and no, I am not local.

Originally posted by OCKlasse
    Has everyone been hiding under a rock? I posted my Dyno sheets...go look at them (on page eight)! I have a C230 and gained significant figures (especially torque - which is what this car needs). I am sure that with a C280, gains would be at worst the same if not much better considering it has two extra cylinders.
    While the tq is quite impressive, I am still concerned about hp. For my car, tq and hp are the same and I would like gains equal in both aspects. While I know this may be difficult, it is still a concern for me.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Possibly...... oh and no, I am not local.

While the tq is quite impressive, I am still concerned about hp. For my car, tq and hp are the same and I would like gains equal in both aspects. While I know this may be difficult, it is still a concern for me.
    Please consider that my car has roughly ~150hp stock and I have a 2.3L 4 cylinder. You on the other hand, have a 4.3L 8 cylinder. Considering my car's stock figures, I made quite a respectable gain in both. Just because my car only gained 6whp with a chip does not mean your will not gain considerably more.

Ok here I come

I live in Europe taht means we got 95/98 or 100 octane gas. Does that matter for a C43 AMG (stock engine with green filters) 100k miles.

What would be the price incl. shipoing and how much for a Under-Drive Pulley System?

All together in one box shiped to me

Thanks
    Phil
    ///Mafia C43 AMG
    ML 320 CDI
    ML 430 AMG Styling *gone*
    C 320 4-M T
    A 190 with every option
    Ducati 900 SS *gone*
    Kawasaki ZX10R Ninja \'07

Originally posted by Teck
    Ok here I come

I live in Europe taht means we got 95/98 or 100 octane gas. Does that matter for a C43 AMG (stock engine with green filters) 100k miles.

What would be the price incl. shipoing and how much for a Under-Drive Pulley System?

All together in one box shiped to me

Thanks
    Phil
    Higher octane will not matter.
    ECU is $549.99 and UDPS is $369.99.
    Shipping is not included.
    K1 Motorsport

Originally posted by K1 Motorsport
    Higher octane will not matter.
    ECU is $549.99 and UDPS is $369.99.
    Shipping is not included.
    Not that bad. How much do you think will the HP gain be and can you give me a shipping quote?

I wanna be honest with you. I'm gona take your offer or if possible a HPS system Gen. 1 (which are sold out of what I heared).
    ///Mafia C43 AMG
    ML 320 CDI
    ML 430 AMG Styling *gone*
    C 320 4-M T
    A 190 with every option
    Ducati 900 SS *gone*
    Kawasaki ZX10R Ninja \'07

Originally posted by Teck
    Not that bad. How much do you think will the HP gain be and can you give me a shipping quote?

I wanna be honest with you. I'm gona take your offer or if possible a HPS system Gen. 1 (which are sold out of what I heared).
    HP gains are mentioned in the first page of this thread.
    K1 Motorsport

Tuner Rep

SpeedInnovation C32 Tuning Example

Pictures are worth a thousand words:

Car has Evo Pulleys, Sl55 Splitter, Filters and SI Custom-Tuning.

Compare to Renntech StageII+ C32

Please see K1 for details.

I think we have shown proven dyno results on both W202 and W203. Please note ECU tuning is available for all Mercedes models including W202.
    K1 Motorsport

Would this be a good ECU upgrade for my turbo'd C230 project ?

Im getting deeper into turbocharging and still need to know what are good ECU upgrades along with fuel upgrades.

Originally posted by RemoLexi
    Would this be a good ECU upgrade for my turbo'd C230 project ?

Im getting deeper into turbocharging and still need to know what are good ECU upgrades along with fuel upgrades.
    ECU will be perfect upgrade if you have turbo'ed your C230. For best results, we recommend you to have dyno results so we can better tune your ECU to its fullest potential.
    K1 Motorsport

alright, so ill leave ECU last step . gotcha!

youll be hearing from me thats forsure!

Originally posted by RemoLexi
    alright, so ill leave ECU last step . gotcha!

youll be hearing from me thats forsure!
    You know where to find me.
    K1 Motorsport

BUMP
    K1 Motorsport

Bump :bunny:
    K1 Motorsport

my turbo project is going slow, im keeping the ECU off for last like you said after I get some Dyno specs, but ill still be contacting you when im ready and get closer to it, fisho