$299.99

Originally posted by mike mac
    what about a 97 c280?
    K1 Motorsport
    ECU | HID | KW | K-MAC | AMG | Camber Kit | Argos

I may have a W208 CLK320 coming in with an eisenmann exhaust :bunny:

Originally posted by Proven Guilty
    I may have a W208 CLK320 coming in with an eisenmann exhaust :bunny:
    No problem. Please PM/email me to make appointment.
    K1 Motorsport

bump
    K1 Motorsport

HI, i've got a 2000 C280. i am very interested in a chip for my car. by the time i send you my ECU i'll have a cold air intake and an eisenmann exhaust. what do you think expected gains would be for my car (it's the V6, i think...) and what about price? thanks!

i'll be contacting you in the near future!
    :banana:2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Sport:banana:

20% Tints All Around
    Euro Clear Corners
    AMG Hood/Trunk Emblems
    Avantgarde Grille

-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-

H&R Cup Kit
    Magnaflow Muffler
    AMS Crank Pulley

Originally posted by RemoLexi
    my turbo project is going slow, im keeping the ECU off for last like you said after I get some Dyno specs, but ill still be contacting you when im ready and get closer to it, fisho
    No problem. Just let me know whenever you are ready.
    K1 Motorsport

Originally posted by C280_Spawrt
    HI, i've got a 2000 C280. i am very interested in a chip for my car. by the time i send you my ECU i'll have a cold air intake and an eisenmann exhaust. what do you think expected gains would be for my car (it's the V6, i think...) and what about price? thanks!

i'll be contacting you in the near future!
    With ECU alone, expected gains are 15hp, 13lb-ft using 91 octane and 19hp, 17lb-ft using 93 octane. Price is $299.99 shipped.
    K1 Motorsport

Originally posted by K1 Motorsport
    With ECU alone, expected gains are 15hp, 13lb-ft using 91 octane and 19hp, 17lb-ft using 93 octane. Price is $299.99 shipped.
    with exhaust and intake, what do you think the gains would be? What I'm trying to say is, do I need to let u know about the exhaust and intake in order for you to program it differently to work in conjunction with my mods?
    :banana:2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Sport:banana:

20% Tints All Around
    Euro Clear Corners
    AMG Hood/Trunk Emblems
    Avantgarde Grille

-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-

H&R Cup Kit
    Magnaflow Muffler
    AMS Crank Pulley

What I'm trying to say is, do I need to let u know about the exhaust and intake in order for you to program it differently to work in conjunction with my mods?
    yes.

do I need to let u know about the exhaust and intake in order for you to program it differently to work in conjunction with my mods?
    Yes. Even better if you have dynos.
    K1 Motorsport

Anything for a

SM318751 VRE
    Version: 38/94

?
    W202.018 -> M111.961 (Yeah!)
    2.2 @ 163bhp | 17\'\' AMG Alloys | Supersprint | Americat | Eisenmann | BMC | C32AMG/C36AMG Brakes | Bilstein | Eibach
    Hellenic Mercedes Benz Owners & Friends Club # www.mbclub.gr

Bump
    K1 Motorsport

can you widen my injector pulsewidth?
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe
    daily driver is a bicycle

00' C23k with full magnaflow exhaust??
    2000 C23K Sport / Custom Magnaflow Exhaust / H7 6000k HIDs / Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors / Real CF B Pillars & CF Spoiler / Smoked LED Tails / H&R / Bilstein / V1 Radar/Laser Detector

We need dynos to fine tune based on your mods.
    K1 Motorsport

Do you NEED dynos or is it just better to have one? Would it really be that much more benefitial for me to get have dynos? Thanks
    2000 C23K Sport / Custom Magnaflow Exhaust / H7 6000k HIDs / Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors / Real CF B Pillars & CF Spoiler / Smoked LED Tails / H&R / Bilstein / V1 Radar/Laser Detector

Originally posted by C230KSPORT00
    Do you NEED dynos or is it just better to have one? Would it really be that much more benefitial for me to get have dynos? Thanks
    For exhaust mod, you don't really need it since it won't give u gain that's worth the dyno.
    K1 Motorsport

Im getting an intake soon. If I were to get the chip should I wait and get dyno with intake and exhaust, or is it not worth the dyno like before? Thanks

Make sure the intake will GAIN from stock. It's best to do stock dyno and then intake/exhaust dyno.
    K1 Motorsport

Damn thats alot of dynos and $$. The intake will definetly gain from stock. A member on here had it custom made from his freind and will be making me a duplicate pretty soon. (hopefully)

In Charge
    Originally posted by C230KSPORT00
    Damn thats alot of dynos and $$. The intake will definetly gain from stock. A member on here had it custom made from his freind and will be making me a duplicate pretty soon. (hopefully)
    Maybe you should hold off on your tuning. I get the impression that you do not understand some of the more basic concepts.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Maybe you should hold off on your tuning. I get the impression that you do not understand some of the more basic concepts. [/QUOTE] This is true... I am just curious though, the only reason why I am interested is because $300 is alot less than the other ECU upgrades.

In Charge
    True, this product is quite affordable.

What I said was not to insult you, but just let you know that not everything is what it seems. K1 says to get before/after intake dynos to get a better idea of what you are dealing with (performance wise). A dyno will give you better insight into hp/tq at given rpm and load levels. In addition, it can give you a/f ratios, which help in prolonging the life of your engine.

Yes, I agree its expensive. Though doing it right would be alot cheaper than buying a new engine.

I have seen many intakes out on the market, and I'd say less than 1% actually give gains.

Just food for thought.....
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci