Thread: Dealer Damaged my C230k

Dealer Damaged my C230k

Has anyone had experience with the Benz dealer damaging their car? I got my 202 back today after it received a new wiper assembly (which took almost 2 weeks????) and the front lower sport spoiler has been hit with something and cracked the paint and caused the piece to disconnect from the bumper above. I brought it back and talked to the manager of new car sales, but he said I'd have to wait till Tuesday to talk to service about what their going to do. If anyone has had any experience like this, let me know what to expect. Thanks!

all going well they should repair your bumper free of charge.

how long did they have the car for?
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

Almost 2 weeks

now thats !@#$^% up....and 2 weeks for a wiper assembly....??
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

I dont trust anyone with my cars,i once left my evo at the panel beaters to have the front bumper re-sprayed,when i went back the next weekend it had done 11k's more...they denied it.

was there a reason why they needed the car so long?....is it obvious what caused the damage?... like hitting the road or one of those killer concrete carpark stops.
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video