Thread: Just plain WEIRD???

Question Just plain WEIRD???

Whenever my C36 is near having the gas light on or when the gas light on it has like no power. It shakes violenty at stop lights and accelerates slow. The whole car kinda rumbles also. Now when i fill the tank up this stops. Is the car like haveing trouble pulling fuel outta the bottom of the tank>>??
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Off topic but.............can I see a pic of you car? Please....

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

CKlasse
    False reading on your gas gauge maybe? You might be just running out of gas!

If you eliminated that possibility check fuel filter, fuel pump, regulator, and direct injectors -- respectively.

Originally posted by FreeStyler
    Off topic but.............can I see a pic of you car? Please....

If you got o Benzworld.org and go to gallery then go to the w202 section. find my portfolio it says Jnoltes Silver M3 Killa. Click that and then you can see pics of my car. I need to get more up to date ones though. The pics dont have my drop on them. Just imagine it slammed on the ground 3 inches lower!!
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

you know i believe it could be that when you wait till the very last drop before you refil your gas, the fuel pumps suck in all the particles that are on the bottom of the tank, and that just clogs upthe pipes, and makes your car shake because its not getting enough fuel, and the car wants to turn off!

Elvir
    Baaa

My late C43 did that when I ran out of gas once like C280JR said. It just shakes and rumbles when idling. Give it a few revs and it goes away but comes back after a while.

Took it to the dealership and they told me it was caused by a vacuum in the fuel injection system caused by running out of gas.

Running out of gas and still trying to run on it is a no no and hurts the car badly...

Originally posted by Brabus
    Running out of gas and still trying to run on it is a no no and hurts the car badly...

Well no shit. But its not empty when it does this like i had said before....
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

CKlasse
    Jnolte,

I believe Brabus is trying to say what I said... You are SIMPLY RUNNING OUT OF GAS. It's a faulty reading on your gauge. Comprende?