Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Release of AMS 230K Performance Headers

Thats looks awsome!!!

If this fits a C-180 from 1999 with OEM cat i'm interested.

Do you think I'm gonna experience powergains with this header, OEM cat and 2,25" exhaust?

What about emisions?

Do you send to Norway?

Does this fit a 98 c230 N/A? I would be very very interested if it does. Any power gains on this car are worth it.

Originally posted by Wermacht123
    Does this fit a 98 c230 N/A? I would be very very interested if it does. Any power gains on this car are worth it.
    supposedly it does ...I am on the list and I have a N/A 230

check pm.

Hey, will they fit a 02 M111 coupe?
    SUZYzDION

im interested ...but not sure if ill hav all the money wen the 10 people hit...but i might.....so to make 100% sure ...they will fit non komp c230s???

also will they ever fade blue or bluish from the heat???

well if ocklasse or someone else buys one ill ask em nd c how it fit and wutnot...if its good ill end up buying onefor the regular price..unless u wanna give me a discount

Originally posted by sacc230
    well if ocklasse or someone else buys one ill ask em nd c how it fit and wutnot...if its good ill end up buying onefor the regular price..unless u wanna give me a discount
    simply do a search for omey's post, and see what type of homework this guy does. his work is legit, and the pics speak for themselves. the more poeople we get together for the initial group buy, the sooner we'll all get them, and i'm confident in the quality they stand behind.

you know we're just going to tell you to buy them once we get our, so why wait?

thats all true ....and i no hes a legit guy...im just concerned that they mite not fit cuz i dont wanna spend 400+ on something and find out its not right or doesnt fit or wut not cuz ive had it happen to me before....but neways since alot people are saying that itll fit or that it should fit...so to buy them do i need a paypal account or somtin cuz i dont hav one?....and omeyhomey wut do u have next?is it for us 202 guys??

@ Sacc230, im your mechanic here, if i can make headers off some other Japanese car fit my own Mercedes then im 100% sure I can make these fit as well. !

dont worry about the fitment!

and Omey is a great seller, ive bought stuff from him, just bought more stuff today and will probably buy more stuff if I find it intresting.

ite then my ninja.....put me on the list omeyhomy

cant wait ta se wut it is

http://club202.com/forums/showthread...5&pagenumber=2

can you tell by these pictures if they will fit our cars (check page two)

INTERESTING OBSERVATION

http://www.supersprint.com/homeuk.htm

when you go to this page, and click on each of the different models, the Kompressor models and the regular N/A models share the same part number, but ONLY the '97 and up ones do???? If I am not making sense, go look at all the header part numbers.

Originally posted by omeyhomey
    im not suprised, MB was so confused on the 230k, they kept mixing & matching crank pulleys so im not surprised if headers weren't the same way. All the pics on SS website look the same though so they may all be the same I need to check MB EPC and see what it says. just b/c part numbers are differnet doesn't necessarily mean they won't fit either. One could be cast iron the other tubular steel but both with the same head flange & exit flange. I'll have to do more research. How much is the supersprint header, like $750-800?
    even more than $800 (I think somewhere around $950???)...according to their website, it would fit my car...I am just curious as to why it said it wouldn't fit pre '97 cars?

yes my next suprise is for all the V6 & V8 boys (coming up in the next week or two tops). M104 won't be out for another month or two but its a close 2nd.
    I'm listening
    C43 AMG
    CLK320 (sold)
    E240 (sold)

hey guys,

I may be setting the minimum for the GB For 5 so those of you that are already on the list get your money ready soon. thx
    I'm ready...I can't wait! Hopefully when I get these installed, there will be more people looking to get them from you I have become somewhat of a club202 guinea pig

C230 SportCoup
    I'd like to join the GB, on the condition, if it doesn't fit in a M111 W203 coupe, that I can return it.
    I don't mind being the guinea pig, and then for certain we'll know one way or the other.
    Hopefully they'll bolt right up not require any cutting.
    I'm new to your forum, but been on
    MBKlasse, and MBworld for a long time.

I have ASP pulley....would like more power.
    A Dyno would be nice to go with these.

I can guarantee if it does fit, you'll have lots of orders.
    So, your only risk is in accepting a return,
    with the payoff of a successful install being many many more orders.

C230 SportCoup

some ass wipe smashed into the back of me at 50MPH ... so gutted, I was supprised their was a boot left at all... atleast its a solid car but I think they bent my chassis hopefully its not terminal ... but I might have to pull out of the buy. the whole car feels a bit gritty now in its power delivery I can only assume the impact has done something mechanical as well.
    when put my foot down a bit now my traction controll keeps engaging at 3k rpm when going dead straight

the other vechiles a light goods van which just moreless buried into my boot... really amazing how strong our cars are.
    Standard 1999 C230K Sport
    Mileage: 120K
    Tyres: Pirelli P6000

by the way...Supersprint headers are over $1140!!

http://www.supersprintna.com/categor...ategory_id/139

Also...here are the Mercedes C230 and C230K headers in a cart...notice the different part numbers??

022 841 701 C230

022 842 101 C230K

YOu gotta help me!

Dude! i cant wait for the v-6 mods to come out, hurry up with that stuff i wanna see what u have up ur sleeve! u better have sumthin in the works for the c280

Re: Re: YOu gotta help me!

You better believe it, Sorry for the delays but when it comes to manufacturing, delays are name of the game. Honestly I think i should have my first batch of secret mods coming out next week hopefully.
    you better believe ill be one of the first on the list to recieve them

hrm

hopefully it will be fixed, shes in the repair shop for who knows how long, in the mean time Im driving '06' Bmw 320D arhg..its a amazing car, with every thing you could ever want from the bluetooth factory headunit to the heated front and rear seats and power folding mirrors... just about every thing most of us guys on 202 want to do to our cars this car has it from the factory.

if she comes back and its not crabing down the road or anything we will be on again.

but I want my Kompressor back !!!!
    diesel prity much sucks, its SHIFTS for a diesel but otherwise its pritty boreing, DRINKS LIKE FISH and such a heavy , twitchy car.. I thought the mb was bad..
    Standard 1999 C230K Sport
    Mileage: 120K
    Tyres: Pirelli P6000