Thread: Rieger

Rieger

Sup guys,

Can anyone help me find a place in the US that sells Rieger front lip for 202 ?

I was talking to K1 motorsports, I really want to get one from them, but they want me to pay first and after payment they will give me shipping coast, which scares me.

thanks in advance.

Don't get scared they're very reliable company or else they will not last here at Club202.
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

I will take your words

Originally posted by Heinz
    I will take your words
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

OG Moderator
    Just pay by credit card and you will be protected. I am not saying K1 will give you any problems, but if they did and the charges are unreasonable, cancel the order. If they try to give you a hard time about a cancellation, just do a chargeback via your credit card company. The chargeback will go in your favor since the seller made you initiate a sale but would not give you all of the pricing beforehand.
    1999 C230 Kompressor

Originally posted by xvvvz
    Just pay by credit card and you will be protected. I am not saying K1 will give you any problems, but if they did and the charges are unreasonable, cancel the order. If they try to give you a hard time about a cancellation, just do a chargeback via your credit card company. The chargeback will go in your favor since the seller made you initiate a sale but would not give you all of the pricing beforehand.
    nice idea thanks man

They can be steep on shipping, but I am surprised he won't give you a quote on it.

As far as their reliability - Tom seems like a great guy, and he always responds to emails immediately. And, I have gotten everything except my Eisenmann. Supposed to be in the next week or so.

I found this LLtek company in Montreal, But I hope they have the kit in stock.

LLTek

eurostopusa has it. they are in northridge.

Originally posted by ryhi
    eurostopusa has it. they are in northridge.
    you have their website ??

Cananyone else get the eurostop website to work? I can only bring up the main page with BMW parts on two different browsers (safari and firefox)
    Click to see pics of my
    \'99 c230 Kompressor (Brilliant Silver)
    \'04 Porsche Cayenne S

Originally posted by DirectLA
    Cananyone else get the eurostop website to work? I can only bring up the main page with BMW parts on two different browsers (safari and firefox)
    Don't buy from them they are way to expensive. go with K1 motorsport

i cant find the page with prces n pictures for the K1 motorsport rieger body kits can anybody post the direct link

Originally posted by droppedbenz
    i cant find the page with prces n pictures for the K1 motorsport rieger body kits can anybody post the direct link
    here ya go

K1 motorsport link