So, after much debate as to what I was going to do with my car next, I have decided to take it one step further and do something I have yet to see on a W202 before. I will be doing a 2 pump 4 dump hydraulic setup.

Now I know the performance guys are going to say that I have committed sacrilege for this, but basically here are my reasons for going this route:

1.) I want the adjustability (and I will never have to worry about scraping, rubbing, or uneven tire wear ever again).

2.) Ride will be better than stock (via accumulators)

3.) Come on? How gangsta is a Juiced Benz? :beard:

Now to the guys who will say that I have lost all the handling and performance of my car, I have had an epiphany: my car is slow, it will continue to be slow, and that is something I have to live with...

Basically, I have decided to do hydraulics over an air bag setup (because of my lack of welder for fabricating mounts - not to mention much more knowledge in the hydraulic field), and I will keep you guys posted as I make the journey. I am expecting to have this project done by April, and expect the car to easily tuck 2" of rim all the way around

Here is my car for reference: