Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Modification almost ready :) , WOW

Last edited by omeyhomey; 03-14-2011 at 12:28 PM.

how about a hint...
    1999 C230 Kompressor Sport, 197
    The modding has started. Too many to list. Stay Tuned.

talk about teasing someone....come on hint...
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Nice billet pullys??
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

Nice turbo kit and racing intake manifold ?

new tint?

wow
    I love it how much you are stepping things up for us 202 boys omeyhomey
    That is one trick looking pully
    -Logan-

Hey, I LIKE IT!!! Good Job, man!

Smile sweeeeeeeeeet

I'm in for one!

any guesses on price range or gains for the 280?
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

If it's as good as it looks you can put me down for one. Consider me group buy member #1. Very nice work bud!! Good for you!!

.....since you've had a little experience with machining it seems, what would you think a machine shop would charge to have a keyway machined into a smooth bore pully without one.

When could I expect for these to be available???
    .....I drive sideways.....
    *98\'C43 Supercharged
    *H&R springs
    *Bilstien Shocks
    *Magnecore race wires
    *Phelonic intake spacers
    *Bosche Clears
    *Custom 3in stainless exhaust
    *Renntech Monolite 18\'s
    *Some other stupid stuff
    http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/nitrogenbalance/0801.07pics054.jpg

Originally posted by omeyhomey
    Only downside is traction becomes an issue on high HP cars b/c of the huge torque gains at very low rpms, but for C280s shouldn't be a problem.
    if only i had that problem, looks cool man..nething for the c230's...
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

M104 and C230K are next in the production pipeline so it should be interesting to see what happens.
    That's what I like to hear.

What do you mean when you described
    the product as 100% "harmonically dampenend"?

Will it be usable in the inline 6?
    What is the implication on the normal city ride?(stop and go, etc)
    Any reduction on the ride smoothness?
    Thanks and congratulations,
    Jorge
    C280 1997

Will it be usable in the inline 6? What is the implication on the normal city ride?(stop and go, etc), Any reduction on the ride smoothness?
    As I stated the M104 (inline 6) version is coming out soon. it will perform flawlessly just as your stock pulley does and infact you should pickup 1-2mpg in gas mileage as well. No reduction in smoothness, infact most people report silky smooth acceleration with light weight crankshaft pulleys

What do you mean when you described the product as 100% "harmonically dampenend"?
    All aftermarket crankshaft pulleys remove the stock harmonic dampner. There is lots of debate whether this is a good or bad thing but basically maintaining the harmonic dampner makes sure the engine accelerates silky smooth.

When could I expect for these to be available???
    The first batch should be done hopefully in 1 month tops.

Thx for your comments guys, Im trying my best to bring exciting new products for you W202 guys and I appreciate your patience in the process.

DAMN,that is one awsome pully,im guessing that wouldnt be cheap to make...with crank angles stamped!,and you must have special jigs to keep it dead centre and a backing to hold it in while the rubber is poured?...then maching/balanceing again once its poured?

Exceptional work man,goodluck with the rest of the lineup...if you ever make the N/A 230 im definatly in
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

Does this work for the 5.4 liter engines as well?
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

I am coming out with multiple pullies for multiple models.

Yes I am making one for 5.5L NA AMGs infact... I will be testing it on my E55 and get some good solid dynos.

Honestly I could have cranked out more HP but there are few reasons why i didn't. One I wanted to keep stock diameter so we could use STOCK BELTS (finding the right aftermarket belt can be a nightmare of a headache). In addition, to keeping costs down by being able to use stock belts, I also chose strength over weight, I wanted this pulley to be so rediculously strong that it could withstand an entire lifetime of abuse. Lastly, I chose to use the harmonic dampner b/c I wanted to be the first one to do it and I wanted benz guys not to have to sacrifice comfort & longevity for more performance (even though most are doing that anyways). My philosophy is uncompromised performance, meaning making gains without any compromises to creature comforts (like AC, power steering, cooling, oil, etc), you know basically the things that make our Mercedes benz a Mercedes.

~Omey~

ya that looks so sick!! mad props!! ... just waiting for something like that for the N/A M111. but I can understand your super busy!

Originally posted by RemoLexi
    ya that looks so sick!! mad props!! ... just waiting for something like that for the N/A M111. but I can understand your super busy!
    haha, ya. If you only knew how many products I have in the production pipeline. Im trying to come to the market quick & hard with a full line of products. Its been 2 years in the making but its finally becoming a reality. Anyways These pulleys should be availible in 30-45 days tops once I give the go ahead (after test fitment & dyno and etc). So around spring break time is what we are looking at.

pulley looks GREAT!!!... can't wait to start seeing parts for the M104

M104 and C230k are next in the production pipeline so it should be interesting to see what happens.

i hope the m104 guys are before the 230k this time around... seeing as they already have header's available

Originally posted by LiVn_It_UP
    i hope the m104 guys are before the 230k this time around... seeing as they already have header's available
    actually you are in luck... they are haha. Sorry 230k boys but you got your headers first

actually you are in luck... they are haha. Sorry 230k boys but you got your headers first
    Can't wait.. out of curiosity what's going to be out first the header/headers for the m104 or the pulley??

i'm down for both just let me know when there done.. also interested on whatever else you build for the m104