Thread: need help with this part

need help with this part

I can put the plasic part back in thats not the problem even tho its kinda loose but I want to replace the whole thing, the whole wooden part, is that possible??

if so where can I find one for a 1994 c280

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...n/DSCN1576.jpg

as you can see my car didnt come with original floor mats

BM Tech off of South Sunrise will have your parts.

its a Bimmer and Benz yard.

Originally posted by RemoLexi
    BM Tech off of South Sunrise will have your parts.

its a Bimmer and Benz yard.
    can you give me the adress

I dont have their number/address, but i can tell you how to get there ...

head South on Sunrise, pass Highway 50 bridge keep going down and to your right you will start to see many automotive yards with parts you will see BM tech its right before Fitzgerald street i think! small plaza on your right.

I dont have their number/address, but i can tell you how to get there ...

head South on Sunrise, pass Highway 50 bridge keep going down and to your right you will start to see many automotive yards with parts you will see BM tech its right before Fitzgerald street i think! small plaza on your right.
    oh Ive been there, I was looking for a frnt left mirror, they wont sell the glass part only, I think they have some used AMG rims there

is it hard to replace that part?

that wooden part ? no man its easy, maybe if you pick it up ill help you out we all in town, us W202's have to help each other out right ?

BM Tech is one place, I know another place, but i dont know exact address/name I just know how to get there when im driving there but that place will have that piece too.

that wooden part ? no man its easy, maybe if you pick it up ill help you out we all in town, us W202's have to help each other out right ?

BM Tech is one place, I know another place, but i dont know exact address/name I just know how to get there when im driving there but that place will have that piece too.
    hehe sounds cool, Ill go there tomorow since I got nothing else to do

if you do pick up some parts, man me and Sacc230 are working on his W202 at my house most of the day so you can drop by meet us and I can help you with anything man its no problem i find working on W202's and Benzes my key to relaxation, some nights ill work on it till 2am even on a weekday.

if you do pick up some parts, man me and Sacc230 are working on his W202 at my house most of the day so you can drop by meet us and I can help you with anything man its no problem i find working on W202's and Benzes my key to relaxation, some nights ill work on it till 2am even on a weekday.
    lol nice, yea I know nothing about engines but spending time with\in my 202 is fun lol

if i get that part ill come to the forum so u can gimme ur adress

you got PM.