After perusing various pics of C36's and C43's, I've decided that maybe I should look into getting one of these bodykits in the very distant future.

First up - where?!? I've been trying to get some Monoblock II's for over 2 years now, but it's just impossible locally.
How does one go about sourcing a full kit, what replicas are out there and are they any good (wheels and kit)? And when I actually find something, how many internal organs do I have to sell to ship the stuff? (this usually kills off any attempts I make of buying wheels from the US, UK, etc.)

Secondly - I've noticed that most C43's don't have any chrome in the top bumper parts. I know that most ppl think chrome is ghey, but I don't. Is it only the C36 kit which has chrome inserts in the top of the bumpers, or can it be fitted/removed on both?

If anyone has experience or opinions on the matter, please don't hesitate to post. The shipping issue also bugs me, so if there's anyone out there who's shipped inter-continental, please post any advice!

Cheers,
mr and Mrs Jones