Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Trick Driving"

Originally posted by 98_Benzo
    Exactly J, man we gonna have to meet up again man. I haven't seen Den or anyone for a while. Actually I take that back, I have seen Eurosport lately, but no Denlasoul. All the peeps in the Seattle area don't like to get together.

That is a MUST!! Im getting my car back soon from R&R rebuild in Bellevue then im going to be putting in a Kenwood cd deck. We all need to meet up soon me, you, Dennis, Eurosport, whoever else there is. That new guy and the other dude that was getting the Black on Black C280!
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Yah, well I won't have a car for awhile, so my Bronco II will have to work for now (well I will have my car, but not driveable for a few months). I will still get together with you guys and drool over your cars and wish mine wasn't a peice of shit.
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

Originally posted by 98_Benzo
    Yah, well I won't have a car for awhile, so my Bronco II will have to work for now (well I will have my car, but not driveable for a few months). I will still get together with you guys and drool over your cars and wish mine wasn't a peice of shit.
    you can still drive it to a meet tho. We all knoww whats you gots. When do you think its gunna be fixed?? YOur C isnt a peice. Its lowered and its got AMG Monos and other stuffs. Id rather drive that than almost any other car like a Civic or accord. Its a benz mang a BENZ. You should turbo it though that would be PIMP
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Thanks man!! I mean it is a peice right now, It will be fixed once I can sell enough "blow" to pay for a tranny. I still need to go get a diagnostics ran on it, so I know exactly what is wrong. I could just be the torque converter or something like that, so I wouldn't have to replace the whole tranny. We'll see, but money is tight right now, not enough clients in the area!!!
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

I took my SLK autocrossing a couple years back...not the best handling car. I suggest going to a good driving school to learn some car control skills. Once you know the reasoning behind vehicle dynamics, you can pretty much do what you want with any car. I went to Skip Barber in Laguna Seca, and it was a lot of fun (you'd be amazed what the instructors can do with a Neon), though you probably want to do the Car Control clinic to learn more about slides, etc.
    2006 xB - bubble tea mobile
    1984 AE86 SR5 - project levin
    1986 AE86 GTS - project trueno

In Charge
    98: When you get your car together, we gotta go to the tracks! I'd love to do some runs with you guys, it would be alot of fun.

I've been away on a little trip and now I am back to finishing out some stuff for the car. Nothing major, but wanna get my ride up to 100% (wasnt too happy with performance against Eurosport )

When you wanna meet up?

DLS

edit: oh yeah, trick driving......dont do much with my car, but I would take one of those course to really KNOW how to drive the car. Gotta learn to drive the car before showing off. You'd be surprised what a day of instruction could do for your skillz.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

CKlasse
    Originally posted by Denlasoul
    I'd love to do some runs with you guys, it would be alot of fun.
    Yep.. you have a C43... you'll have a lot of fun kicking these poor guys LOL

I just ran against a C43 in my passat today... he opened a can of whoop ass on me