Thread: Mystery Part?

Mystery Part?

found it under my seat when i BOUGHT THE CAR...

part#126 820 11 11

thanx
    Jeremy

Re: Mystery Part?

Originally posted by GuelphC230
    found it under my seat when i BOUGHT THE CAR...

part#126 820 11 11

thanx
    Jeremy
    Just a hunch, but, was it on a piece of broken plastic?
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Re: Re: Mystery Part?

Originally posted by Renn 208
    Just a hunch, but, was it on a piece of broken plastic?
    umm no it was between the passenger seat and the center console..
    why what were you thinking?
    this is an actuall peice and does not seem broken..looks like something plugs into it

never mind then...it's just that I and one other person have run into random part numbers on broken plastic found under the driver's seat....turned out to be a plastic part of the drivers seat...but it doesn't sound like that's the case here.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Pop open your hood and trace your water nozzels (those things that squirt the water on your windshield to clean it) hoses down. They will lead you to the water reservoir area. You will notice the hoses plug into something. That something is A 126 820 11 11.

So you are right something does plug into them

Probably just replaced on your car and the tech just threw it inside.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Originally posted by nokia8860
    Pop open your hood and trace your water nozzels (those things that squirt the water on your windshield to clean it) hoses down. They will lead you to the water reservoir area. You will notice the hoses plug into something. That something is A 126 820 11 11.

So you are right something does plug into them

Probably just replaced on your car and the tech just threw it inside.
    Thanx alot man....when I bought the car I never checked the buttons for wipers or fluid..turns out I have no low intermitent wiper..only fast and faster..and fluid..I don't even wanna know what that will cost me to fix..